Career CenterJob Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersFeatured EmployerAbout Us
At UCHealth, we do things differently. It’s our spirit of discovery and exploration that sets us apart. We know how fast the world of health is changing, and we push ourselves to stay ahead of the curve. UCHealth spans over four regions in Colorado. Together, they push the boundaries of medicine, attract research funding, host clinical trials and improve health through innovation. Whichever location you choose, your potential will have no limits at UCHealth.Awards
With award-winning facilities serving the entire Front Range, UCHealth is the state’s largest and most innovative health system. Recognition ranges from U.S. News and World Report, a Malcolm Baldridge award, several Magnet recognitions for excellence in nursing and University Health Consortium’s recognition for best academic hospital in the country. UCHealth prides itself on the top quality care it offers its patients. The recognition simply confirms the focus placed on doing the best, always.Benefits
UCHealth offers a comprehensive benefit package to our full-time and part-time employees. Benefits begin the first day of the month following start date. Costs depend on the plans, employee status and the levels of coverage you selected.
- 6 month minimum experience required for RN's
- In addition to other benefit choices, UC Health offers a high deductible premium plan for $0 for fulltime employees and families.
- Education assistance up to $4,000 each year.UC Health spent $4.6 million on continuing education in 2015.
- Generous Employee Benefit program.
- Pension plan, fully funded by UC Health, that is 100% vested after 5 years of employment.
- Annual performance Bonus for all employees.
- And more
UCHealth is looking for people who possess a rare combination of talent, drive, ambition and intellectual curiosity. People who naturally gravitate to our culture and our geography. And, above all, toward our mission to improve lives and build healthier communities.VisionBack to Top
We improve lives. In big ways through learning, healing and discovery. In small, personal ways through human connection. But in all ways, we improve lives.