Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersFeatured EmployerOpen JobsLabor Relations Manager (Hybrid Flex)
Los Angeles/CA/USASet up a Job Alert to be notified when UCLA posts new jobs.About Us
UCAN ADVANCE CARE AND ELEVATE YOUR CAREER
At UCLA Health, UCan make a significant, positive impact on one of the most vibrant, dynamic and diverse communities in the world. As a world-renowned health system with four award-winning hospitals and dozens of primary care practices, specialty practices, urgent care centers and other ancillary locations throughout metro Los Angeles, we offer an incredible variety of opportunities for you to define a uniquely rewarding career path. As the home to the David Geffen School of Medicine, an internationally-respected leader in medical education and research, UCLA Health is also ideally positioned to play a leading role in the future of human health while remaining Los Angeles’ trusted provider of exceptional, compassionate patient care. If you’re looking to experience greater challenge and fulfillment in your career, UCan at UCLA Health.Awards
We’re proud to be widely recognized as a world-class provider of exceptional patient care. These are some of our most recent accolades:
- U.S News & World Report’s #1 hospital in Los Angeles and California, #4 in the nation, 2020.
- One of U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Children’s Hospitals” in the nation – UCLA Mattel Children’s Hospital ranked among the best in the nation in: diabetes and endocrinology, neonatology, cancer, neurology and neurosurgery, nephrology, gastroenterology and gastrointestinal surgery, and orthopedics, 2020
- One of U.S. News & World Report’s “Most Connected Hospitals”
- Forbes Best Employers for Diversity, 2020.
- Practice Greenhealth Top 25 Environmental Excellence Award, Greening the Operating Room Recognition Award and Circle of Excellence Award for green building practices – Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, 2020.
- Practice Greenhealth Emerald Award and Greening the Operating Room Recognition Award – UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica, 2020
We’re committed to taking great care of the people who make our exceptional care possible. That’s why we offer wide variety of benefits options to meet your unique needs, including:
- A wide variety of medical, dental and visions plans for you and your family
- 403(b) and 457(b) retirement plans
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Homeowner/renter/auto insurance
- Legal insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Pet insurance
- Tuition discounts
- And much more
You’ll also enjoy the incomparable advantages of our Southern California locations. This is a special place that offers an incomparable lifestyle defined by spectacular scenery, an ideal climate, unique communities and an unmatched variety of culture, recreational and entertainment options.
At UCLA Health, UCAN benefit from the support and insight of people from a wealth of different backgrounds, perspectives and abilities. Our multicultural staff reflects and represents the great diversity of the communities we’re proud to serve. This commitment to diversity and inclusion makes us stronger as an organization and enables you to enjoy limitless opportunities for success and growth. We’re proud to be able to attract and retain the best talent from around the world. It is this diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities collaborating that defines us as a world-class health care system.
Because of our commitment to inspiring, developing and empowering each and every one of our people, we have received several awards for our outstanding workplace, including:
- Forbes named UCLA Health as one of America's Best Midsize Employers and 25th in the country on its “Best Employers for Diversity” list (2019).
- Practice Greenhealth, an environmental solutions resource for the health care sector, recognized Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica with a Greenhealth Partner for Change Award for safe and sustainable environmental policies.
- Nurse.org named Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center as one of the top 2 Best Hospitals in California for nurses.
What is it like to work at UCLA Health? Hear directly from the some of the exceptional people who make UCLA Health one of the world’s leading healthcare systems.
“If you’re looking for a strong sense of purpose, feeling appreciated and respected, family, friendship, and a daily dose of sunny, clear blue skies, then a career at UCLA Health is the right fit.” – Saba R., Principal Perfusionist
“I would not be the health care professional I am today without each and every one of my UCLA Health family.” – Paul H., Respiratory Therapist
“I am surrounded by amazingly talented people who inspire me every day.” – Hai T., Manager, IT Operations Systems Management & Virtualization Platform Services
“I love the diversity, flexibility, growth, reputation, human touch and ability to further your career.” – Sarena S., Management Service Officer
“Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered.” – Edgar P., Quality Outreach Specialist
“I never get bored. It's different every day. Working at a higher risk facility, you never know what you're going to get when you walk in the door.” – Delilah G., L&D NurseVision
Our mission is to deliver leading-edge patient care, research, and education.
Our vision is to heal humankind, one patient at a time, by improving health, alleviating suffering and delivering acts of kindness.Labor Relations Manager (Hybrid Flex)Los Angeles/CA/USASet up a Job Alert to be notified when UCLA posts new jobs.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005