Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 6 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.The Joint Commission
UNAVAILABLE,NEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Internal Number: 5986
A self-motivated individual responsible for database object design, development, maintenance for the enterprise application data model and database administration both on-premise and in the Azure Cloud. Ensures enterprise database procedures, methodologies and standards are maintained across the application teams. Performs database promotions to all servers per Service Level Agreements. Provides necessary production problem resolution to support departmental server up time goals. Assists with SQL Server upgrades to the Enterprise.
This is a Hybrid position- requires minimal time in our Oakbrook Terrace, IL central office.
- Provides login and security maintenance.
- Monitors database performance.
- Supports and provides tables, constraints, and triggers in a timely manner to several application development teams in a multi-tasking environment.
- Reviews stored procedures and ensures that The Joint Commission database standards, guidelines, proper naming conventions and T-SQL coding techniques for optimal performance are enforced.
- Creates logical and physical data model diagrams using 3rdparty tools.
- Rotates on-call 24/7 production support.
- Provides nonproduction and production promotions in a timely fashion according to SLA.
- Monitors database integrity in a proactive manner.
- Performs SQL Server installs and upgrades.
- Supports the Disaster Recovery tests under supervision.
- Performs other duties as requested by the team and business.
- Three to five years' experience in relational database systems.
- Experience with implementing SSIS / SSRS.
- BS, BA degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Lean / Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Microsoft Certified Azure Data Fundamentals is a plus.
- Knowledge of a scripting language, preferably PowerShell or JSON or Python.
- Demonstrated knowledge of relational database concepts and modeling, with a high technical aptitude in database management.
- Experience in the use of SQL and T-SQL for query and transaction processing.
- Working knowledge of a programming environment (i.e. .Net Framework, Entity Framework).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting and performance tuning skills.
- Ability to use Profiler and DMV.
- Experience with data modeling tools.
- 1-2 years' experience with SQL Azure or any other cloud database platform.
Note: Successful applicants for domestic positions that require travel to a customer site must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee assigned to this position. The description is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, and abilities, and working conditions associated with this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification and reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.About The Joint CommissionThe mission of The Joint Commission is to continuously improve health care for the public, in collaboration with other stakeholders, by evaluating health care organizations and inspiring them to excel in providing safe and effective care of the highest quality and value. Its vision is that all people always experience the safest, highest quality, best-value health care across all settings.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18642575/database-engineerLoading. Please wait.