Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 10 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaMary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaLoading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobAccounts Payable Special Processing Clerk-Full Time DaysMary Washington HealthcareApplicationDetails
Location: Fredericksburg, Virginia
Internal Number: R-11812
Start the day excited to make a difference...end the day knowing you did. Come join our team.Job Summary:
This position is responsible for processing all transactions related to the accounts payable function. The incumbent in this position will support the mission, vision, values and strategic initiatives of Mary Washington Healthcare and must demonstrate a commitment of quality service to patients, physicians, the public and co-workers.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Processes non-purchase order or purchase order related invoices into Mary Washington Healthcare's ERP system, Workday. This includes:
- Reviewing invoices submitted by the internal users for appropriate authority and adequacy of supporting documentation.
- Processing and submitting for approval non-PO related invoices submitted by the suppliers.
- Processing and submitting for payment PO related invoices submitted by the suppliers.
- Resolving returns and/other issues timely and in accordance with internal procedures to promote returning invoices.
- Reviewing the invoice exceptions and working with the buyers and/or other points of contact as directed to obtain timely resolution.
- Processes EDI and EIB interfaces and works with suppliers, buyers, and/or other appropriate contacts to resolve issues impeding timely posting and payment.
- Maintains leases, agreements or other recurring payments.
- Submits appropriate supplier update requests via Workday with adequate supporting documentation to promote the integrity of the supplier master data.
- Communicates effectively with end-users and suppliers, adhering to governing Accounts Payable policies and procedures.
- Provides assistance in other areas of the department as appropriate.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- A minimum two years of Accounts Payable or accounting experience required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of applications, along with a strong orientation to using personal computers in a network setting.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.About Mary Washington HealthcareA Not-for-Profit Regional Healthcare System Dedicated to Excellence. From our humble beginnings in Fredericksburg, Virginia as an eight-room hospital to our modern not-for-profit regional system, Mary Washington Healthcare has seen enormous growth and development in the past 100 years. Today, we are made up of two hospitals and 28 healthcare facilities and wellness services. Community leaders volunteer on our Board of Trustees in order to guide the continued growth and direction of our health care system.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18633099/accounts-payable-special-processing-clerk-full-time-daysLoading. Please wait.