Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 125 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Foundation Health Partners
Fairbanks, AlaskaNEW! NEW!Foundation Health Partners
Fairbanks, AlaskaFoundation Health Partners
Fairbanks, AlaskaPremise Health
Brentwood, TennesseePremise Health
Owensboro, KentuckyNEW! NEW!Premise Health
Blue Springs, MississippiLoading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobPractice Manager - TVC First CareFoundation Health PartnersApplicationDetails
Location: Fairbanks, Alaska
Internal Number: 11493
The Practice Manager with TVC First Care manages the day-to-day operations of an outpatient clinic, health center or an inpatient service and takes complete ownership for the successful operations, including financial, employee engagement and retention and customer satisfaction. Responsible for ensuring that high quality patient care and customer service is delivered in the most financially efficient way. Monitors all key performance indicators and constantly identifies and implements areas for improvement and efficiencies. Works in a strong dyad or triad relationship with the department lead(s) and/or clinical leadership on staff, leader and provider recruitment, development and retention within the assigned location(s). Collaborates with all Foundation leaders in the market and the medical group to provide seamless and integrated service to our patients. Partners with market manager to build and maintain community partnerships /relations and seeks new ways to work together that builds Foundation's market share and brand. Partners with Public Relations and Marketing to support location, provider and/or specialty promotion which includes responsiveness to requests for information from PR/Marketing; identifying and securing providers for media relations opportunities.
Relocation, Bonus & Transitional Housing Assistance Available!
About Tanana Valley Clinic
Tanana Valley Clinic (TVC) has provided state-of-the-art medical services to the Fairbanks Community and Interior Alaska for over 50 years. TVC is a 60-provider multi-specialty group. We have an excellent group of physicians and clinical staff, many of whom have been at TVC for 20+ years, as a testament to our friendly work environment. Our passionate staff seek to make TVC the Medical Home for the people of the Interior of Alaska.
Full Time; Exempt
- Continuously monitors the operations and workflow and revises operational procedures as necessary in alignment with system practices to ensure efficiency and drive extraordinary results.
- Monitors to meet/exceed all key performance indicators. Finance - this includes ensuring proper controls and practices are followed and documented to secure the financial viability of the practice. Customer - ensure data is monitored on a regular basis and staff are constantly exhibiting behaviors and services that our patients expect and deserve. Coach staff as appropriate to optimize the patient experience and lead by example creating a personalized experience for customers. Operations - constantly identifies and implements areas for improvement and efficiencies including identified quality indicators. Learning - ensures an environment that supports high employee and physician engagement and continued education and learning.
- Provides exceptional leadership and promotes teamwork and collaboration within the medical group and within the Foundation system. Selects, on boards, develops, rewards, retains, and provides transparent performance feedback to all staff, leaders, and physicians. Works in collaboration with the dyad physician practice lead.
- Collaborates with all medical group and Foundation leaders and teams within the market and system to ensure we provide seamless and integrated services to our patients and meet/exceed our established key performance metrics.
- Partners with market manager to build and maintain community partnerships and relationships to attract new customers, retain existing customers and support Foundation's desired brand positioning. Partner with Public Relations and Marketing to support location, provider and/or specialty promotion which includes responsiveness to requests for information from PR/Marketing; identifying and securing providers for media relations opportunities; and providing staff for events that drive exposure for Foundation Health in the community.
- Ensures compliance for various accrediting bodies and government agencies and performs all necessary reviews, audits, education, and training to maintain compliant status. Serves as the compliance liaison in designated practices.
- Determines physical maintenance and equipment needs and repairs and coordinates with internal or external resources. Resolves problems relating to the physical plant on a day-to-day basis to ensure the environment support our employee's engagement and meets our patient's expectations.
- Maintains competencies to function in any of the staff roles as needed in order to support efficient operations. If in a clinical capacity, the incumbent must possess the appropriate licensure to function in the role. Participates in implementation of clinical and research programs by working directly with patients and their families.
Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards. Provides all customers of Foundation Health with an excellent service experience by consistently demonstrating our core and leader behaviors each and every day.
Requires a level of business, consumer, and financial knowledge as normally obtained through the completion of a bachelor's degree in healthcare administration, business, consumer, finance or related field.
Must possess an entrepreneurial spirit, be comfortable with and have the skills to lead a small business, while still being able to manage in the confines of an integrated healthcare system. Must possess knowledge of health care, business, retail, service or hospitality industry gained through at least 2 years of experience in a related setting with accountability and responsibility for meeting/exceeding key performance metrics.
Requires the ability to develop, implement, evaluate and adjust an operational vision for the departments under them. Has a high level of interpersonal skills to be able to deal with operational and clinical staff that may have different priorities or views regarding a particular subject or issue. Continually monitors the functioning of the department and revises operations as needed. Able to work within a rapidly changing environment while helping to develop and implement a system to ensure that established policies, goals and objectives are achieved. Requires exceptional collaboration, communication, decision making, organizational and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with physicians, leaders, and staff employees. A proven ability to drive team and individual performance to reach or exceed key performance metrics. Requires the ability to manage multiple changing priorities in an effective and organized fashion in an ambiguous environment. The ability to practice flexibility, maintain composure show courage, and apply change management skills is required.
Additional experience or education within the field of business, consumer, finance, and administration.
Experience working in a managed care environment or integrated delivery network beneficial.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Foundation Health Partners is an EEO/AAP employer; qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.Community owned and operated, the employees of Tanana Valley Clinic, Fairbanks Memorial Hospital and Denali Center feel a great responsibility towards our patients, our community and each other. People First. We are dedicated to the delivery of compassionate health care. We believe in kindness and courtesy to every patient, every visitor, every employee, every person, every time. It takes a tremendous variety of strengths to meet the health care needs of our unique community. We offer a wide range of careers – nursing, finance, housekeeping, culinary, engineering, information technology radiology, pharmacy, rehab therapies and more. As the largest private employer in the Interior, Foundation Health Partners employs some of the brightest, most compassionate people in Fairbanks. If you want to make a difference, if you want to work with great people and if you want to earn competitive benefits, become an employee of Foundation Health Partners. Foundation Health Partners is an EEO/AAP employer; qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18320620/practice-manager-tvc-first-careLoading. Please wait.