Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 38 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.WMCHealth
Valhalla, New YorkNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Valhalla, New YorkNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Valhalla, New York
Internal Number: 32304
The Lead Clinical informatics role will focus on physician informatics with main emphasis in Cerner Millenium optimization from a multi disciplinary point of view with primary focus on physician workflow.
- As the Lead for Physician Informatics the incumbent will provide guidance and act as a liaison between various clinical departments, IT, medical staff and other licensed providers
- Leveraging both clinical knowledge and informatics knowledge to provide innovative solutions.
- Identify opportunities for improvement of clinical workflows through the use of technology and WMCH best practices.
- Responsibilities will include defining and developing protocols, procedures, and quality metrics to support the implementation of new technologies, integration with devices, and the EHR.
- Responsible for leading and coordinating teams to enhance current and implement new solutions, as well as to conduct statistical analysis on the clinical usage of applications and information systems.
- Participate in clinical councils for the purpose of building clinical informatics systems, workflow analysis, and evidence-based content.
- Conduct Needs Assessments and incorporate into IT Informatics Planning Efforts
- Report to the Chief Health Information Officer and have responsibilities across WMCH.
- Collaborate with Cerner IT Works resources and be involved in problem resolution, prioritization of workload and communication to the user community and medical management
Minimum of two years experience of Clinical Informatics within an EHR sytem,
Doctorate of MedicineLicenses / Certifications.Posseison of a valid NYS License of Medicine preferred
Working Knowledge of an Electronic Health Record system required.
NorthEast Provider Solutions Inc.About WMCHealthWMCHealth is a 1,900-bed healthcare system headquartered in Valhalla, New York, with ten hospitals on eight campuses spanning 6,200 square miles of the Hudson Valley. WMCHealth employs more than 12,000 people and has nearly 3,000 attending physicians. From Level 1, Level 2 and Pediatric Trauma Centers, the region’s only acute care children’s hospital, an academic medical center, several community hospitals, dozens of specialized institutes and centers, a state of the art Telemedicine program, skilled nursing, assisted living facilities, homecare services and one of the largest mental health systems in New York State, today WMCHealth is the pre-eminent provider of integrated healthcare in the Hudson Valley.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18685374/lead-physician-informaticistLoading. Please wait.