Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 181 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.CHRISTUS Health
San Antonio, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Shreveport, LouisianaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Longview, Texas
Internal Number: 10691705
The position will provide advanced, broad-scope employee relations consultation and intervention for managers and employees. The ER Specialist will exercise discretion, sound judgment and a high level of confidentiality in managing sensitive issues. In this role, you will use sound investigative techniques to conduct thorough, objective investigations on a variety of sensitive issues, work in partnership with HR Strategy, investigate and respond to critical employee relations cases, identify trends, and collaborate with leaders.
- Responsible for the execution of CHRISTUS Health people policies and practices, providing consultation and guidance to Leaders and Employees, delivering, and ensuring appropriate responses to any related employment issues that arise.
- Manages full cycle investigations and provides recommendations to critical partners: HR Business Partner, Labor Administration and Leadership to promote a positive work environment.
- Conduct interviews related to alleged violations to CHRISTUS Health Policy and Procedures
- Provide advisement and consultation to Leaders working through investigations and employee relations matters on approach and best practices with practical implementation strategies
- Assess level of partnership and involvement that is needed to investigate and provides coaching and guidance to leadership to help determine appropriate resolution
- Compile and analyze investigation information, prepares a detailed written report of the investigation, and notifies the appropriate Leaders of the outcome of the investigation
- Identify trends and areas of concern and partner with HR Business Partner Team and Leadership to provide guidance, solutions, actionable feedback, education, and training opportunities
- Leverage data to influence action, support decision making and root cause assessments as well as develop recommendations and build solutions
- Provide predictive analysis to the HR Business Team to drive proactive planning
- Provide feedback to our DEI Partners regarding the various Employee Relations matters to drive awareness and solution
- Collaborate with Talent Development and Culture and Legal to produce enterprise Leadership training on various compliance related topics
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Serve as a trusted and collaborative advisor in providing proactive, practical, and valued HR thought partnership to business leadership while ensuring alignment with CHRISTUS Health core values and business initiatives.
- May lead and/or consult with leadership relating to employee relations issues and processes.
- Collaborates with all team members to participate in internal projects to drive employee engagement across the business.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience in lieu of education required
- Graduate or professional work or advanced degree; or equivalent experience, preferred.
- 3-5 years related human resources management/generalist experience, required
Full TimeAbout CHRISTUS HealthCHRISTUS HEALTH is an international Catholic, faith-based, not-for-profit health system comprised of almost more than 600 services and facilities, including more than 60 hospitals and long-term care facilities, 350 clinics and outpatient centers, and dozens of other health ministries and ventures. CHRISTUS operates in 6 U.S. states, Colombia, Chile and 6 states in Mexico. To support our health care ministry, CHRISTUS Health employs approximately 45,000 Associates and has more than 15,000 physicians on medical staffs who provide care and support for patients. CHRISTUS Health is listed among the top ten largest Catholic health systems in the United States.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18583800/employee-relations-specialistLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005