Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 261 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.AdventHealth
Tavares, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Overland Park, KansasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Tampa, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Tavares, Florida
Internal Number: 23016171
Referral Coordinator - AdventHealth Medical Group-OB/GYN Waterman
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Pet Insurance*
Our promise to you: Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift: Monday - Friday, 8AM-5PM
Location: 3340 Waterman Way, Tavares, FL
The community you’ll be caring for:
- More than 800 physicians, 450+ advanced practice providers, and 2,600 clinical and support staff in over 40 specialties, provide patients with a broad range of medical and surgical services.
- AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL operates over 200 offices, providing compassionate, multidisciplinary care to more than one million patients a year.
- In existence since 1994, AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL has demonstrated consistent growth and stability in an ever-changing health care market.
The role you’ll contribute: The Referral Coordinator is responsible for receiving referral requests, obtaining physician approval, processing medical records requests pertaining to referrals and processing the referral. Schedules appointments with the referral when necessary. Serves as liaison between patient and medical support staff with regards to referrals.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Participates in the collection of quality data
- Assists clinical staff providers with providing patients with outside resources and materials
- Assists in identifying and documenting cultural and linguistic needs of patients
- Assists clinical staff and providers with obtaining ER and Hospital information
- Assists in arranging follow up appointments as indicated by clinical staff and providers
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to type 40 words-per-minute accurately
- Skilled in greeting patients and answering the telephone in a professional, pleasant and helpful manner
- Must be willing to float to other AHMG practices, within reason, when patient load, vacation schedules, etc. make it necessary
- One year of ICD-9 and CPT-4 coding preferred
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18669210/referral-coordinatorLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005