Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 826 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Centura Health
Durango, ColoradoNEW! NEW!The Joint Commission
Oakbrook Terrace, IllinoisNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Winter Garden, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Palm Coast, FloridaNEW! NEW!Vail Health
Vail, ColoradoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Calhoun, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Chatsworth, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Calhoun, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Required Education:High School
Internal Number: 124970005
Atlantic Health System is seeking a Full Time Ophthalmic Assistant for Atlantic Health and Eye in Phillipsburg, NJ
- Assists with appointments and telephone screening activities. Communicates with pharmacies regarding prescription refills and records prescriptions in patient charts.
- Performs basic slit lamp examinations and basic ocular motility testing. Administers ophthalmic drops and ointments; applies ocular dressings and shields.
- Assists in the measuring of prescription glasses (refractometry) and measuring eye pressure (tonometry) of patients.
- Assists with minor surgical procedures, intraocular injections, and laser treatments in exam/treatment room including prepping patients for sterile procedures.
- Assists with contact lens fitting and patient instructions; prepares for/assists with in-office procedures.
- Ensures adequate inventory of medical supplies, educational materials, and medications for patients care.
- Maintains ophthalmic instruments and equipment per policy and procedures.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Any additional needed for certifications
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune's 'Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For' list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.
Please See AboveMore Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18639139/ophthalmologist-assistantLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005