Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1043 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!St. Joseph Regional Medical Center
Lewiston, IdahoNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Nemours
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Tampa, FloridaNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Ormond Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Puyallup, WashingtonNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Vail Health
Avon, ColoradoNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Orlando, Florida
Internal Number: 8033
Nemours is seeking an AVP Site Practice Administrator (Full-Time), to join our Nemours team in Central and Northeast Florida.
Located in Orlando, Fla., Nemours Children's Hospital is the newest addition to the Nemours integrated healthcare system. Our 130-bed pediatric hospital also features the area's only 24-hour Emergency Department designed just for kids as well as outpatient pediatric clinics including several specialties previously unavailable in the region. A hospital designed by families for families, Nemours Children's Hospital blends the healing power of nature with the latest in healthcare innovation to deliver world-class care to the children of Central Florida and beyond. In keeping with our goal of bringing Nemours care into the communities we serve; we also provide specialty outpatient care in several clinics located throughout the state.
This position is responsible for partnering with the site Medical Director to ensure that the Practice has efficient and effective business and clinical practices, organizational goals and objectives are advanced/achieved in alignment with the Florida Strategy, and that the Practice meets/exceeds budgeted financial performance targets. This position is responsible for assisting with the overall management of the facility according to the duties delegated by the Administrator, and for helping ensure high quality patient care and services in accordance with professional standards, state and federal rules and regulations, and operational policies. Works in collaboration with other AVP Florida Practice Site Administrators to achieve statewide goals and or initiatives. Reports to the VP Practice Administrator, Florida.
- Responsible for all aspects of clinic business and operations functions, except those directly related to administering patient care.
- Financial Performance:
- Develops and/or oversees the development of the budget for the local practice, both operating and capital.
- Responsible for adherence to budget.
- Processes and/or approves capital equipment requests.
- Provides explanation for variance in the budget and submits corrective plan as necessary.
- Reviews and analyzes data received/requested and utilizes same in the decision-making processes.
- Insures timely and accurate reporting of local business and patient care data to Florida medical and administrative leadership.
- Is a leader for integrating Continuous Improvement in daily clinical and administrative work.
- Selects, develops, drives accountability, and retains high performing personnel.
- Provides leadership and direction to all staff.
- Promotes a culture of trust and open communication.
- Communicates the overall vision and strategy and works to attain organizational alignment.
- Empowers direct reports by delegating assignments as appropriate and providing coaching and guidance to facilitate success.
- Is the role model for Nemours Standards of Behavior and creates the expectation of their use in all interactions among staff.
- Coordinate and integrate team and individual efforts to build positive professional relationships with all internal and external personnel.
- Provides analysis, interpretation, and communication of business data to appropriate clinical leadership and business managers, to ensure budgeted objectives are met and/or variances addressed.
- Communicates business and clinical objectives and goals to ensure adequate understanding of our mission and business needs to all employees.
- Ensures that policies, procedures, and processes are in place that will support efficient and effective clinical and business operations.
- Develops new business opportunities and proposals for same.
- Participates in and provides input into the development of policies for statewide operations.
- Maintains close contact with divisional operations.
- Leads or participates in local and state-wide committees as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
About NemoursNemours is committed to improving the health of children. As a non-profit children’s health organization, we consider the health of every child to be a sacred trust. Through family-centered care in our children’s hospitals and clinics in Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Florida, as well as world-changing research, education and advocacy, Nemours fulfills the promise of a healthier tomorrow for all children — even those who may never enter our doors. Nemours began more than 70 years ago with the vision of Alfred I. duPont to improve the lives of children and to do whatever it takes to prevent and treat even the most disabling childhood conditions. Today, through our children’s hospitals and health system, we directly care for 250,000 children annually in Delaware Valley and Florida, including families who travel from across the country and world to see our specialists — treating every child as we would our own. We also reach beyond the walls of our hospitals and clinics to be a voice for children on a national and international level, and to lead the way in prevention, intervention, education, and research. Nemours is growing to better serve the children and families in our ca...re. We have 1.1 million square feet of space currently devoted to providing children’s healthcare or under construction, all designed with significant input and advice from our patients and families.Show moreShow lessMore Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18638153/avp-orlando-site-practice-administratorLoading. Please wait.
- Bachelor's Degree required. Bachelor's Degree in business or health administration is preferred.
- Experience managing ambulatory practices required.
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience in program development and/or administrative healthcare experience required.
- Travel is required between the Orlando and Jacksonville locations.