Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 243 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.St. Luke's Health System
Boise, IdahoNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Beebe Healthcare
Lewes, DelawareNEW! NEW!The Joint Commission
Oakbrook Terrace, IllinoisNEW! NEW!Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!National Association for Healthcare Quality (NAHQ)
Chicago, IdahoFeatured! Featured! NEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Yuma Regional Medical Center
Yuma, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Clinton Memorial Hospital
Wilmington, OhioNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Suffern, New YorkNEW! NEW!Akron Children's Hospital
Akron, OhioNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
WOODRIDGE, IllinoisNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Nicklaus Children’s Health System
Miami, FloridaNEW! NEW!Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Altamonte Springs, Florida
Internal Number: 22040306
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Monday - Friday
Location: 893 Hope Way Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
The role you’ll contribute:
The HRIS Analyst Intermediate part of the HRIS team supporting multiple HR applications and technologies for Shared Services, HR Centers of Expertise, HR Business Partners and employees and managers at our Hospitals.
The Analyst works under the direction of the iSynergy HR Manager/Senior Manager and is responsible for completing HRIS related activities including but not limited to; system configuration, data conversion, functional specifications, program and system quality testing, go-live and post go-live implementation support.
The incumbent is responsible for supporting the integrity, effectiveness and efficiency of services related to the HRMS. The HRIS Analyst- Intermediate may be assigned cases needing resolution within the HR Help Desk (HRHD), as well as, perform testing in partnership with the Deployment, IT and Security teams.
The HRIS Analyst Intermediate is expected to take leadership on initiatives within the project and have the ability to prioritize, manage and execute work meeting all deadlines.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Support all compensation and absence management processes and applications used by AdventHealth.
- Perform financial and root cause analysis on a variety of data sets.
- Assist in processing absence management during each payroll cycle.
- Responsible for timely management of HR Help Desk cases escalated to HRIS.
- Develop functional specification documents for new PeopleSoft development.
- Work as assigned with IT on break/fix issues and new development.
- Responsible for testing changes to compensation and absence management forms, processes and interfaces.
- System configuration and maintenance of compensation and absence management tables.
- Perform testing and conversion validations for deployment to new facilities.
- Review data in legacy systems and in current HRIS systems to support deployment needs.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field required (or equivalent job related experience may be considered, if enrolled and on course to complete Bachelor’s degree).
- 2-4 years of experience related to HR/PR, preferably in Healthcare.
- Business Analyst experience required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HR application support (HR Systems, Time and Attendance Systems, or Reporting and Analytics) or equivalent experience.
- Specialized HRIS skills which includes application configuration and system support, troubleshooting, and report/query running
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18636240/hris-analyst-intermediateLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005