Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1442 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaVanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!St. Joseph Regional Medical Center
Lewiston, IdahoNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Nemours
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Foundation Health Partners
Fairbanks, AlaskaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Tampa, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!UNM Hospital
Albuquerque, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Ormond Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Beebe Healthcare
Lewes, DelawareNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobDevice Support Analyst - Duke Health Technology Solutions - DurhamDuke University Health SystemApplicationDetails
Location: Durham, North Carolina
Internal Number: 232357
The Device Support Analyst provides remote and on-site support and maintenance for workstations, printers, and peripheral devices. The Device Support Analyst fields customer questions and problems, and uses their technical knowledge to independently resolve the issue, or partner with the appropriate Duke IT technical resource to identify the solution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Under direct supervision, provide accurate, timely, and effective solutions for end user computer problems to ensure end user productivity.
- Provide timely response to customers, in accordance with service level agreements.
- Research, resolve and respond to incidents and requests reported by customers regarding end user devices, (e.g. workstations,printers, etc.) along with some ancillary support for application issues.
- Use systems and diagnostic tools to troubleshoot issues, either resolving the issue at hand or escalating to the appropriate technical expert.
- Communicate issues effectively to customers, team members, technical experts and management. Maintain regular communication with customer until the project/problem/task is brought to resolution.
- Respond to routine customer questions about usability and functionality of hardware and applications. Provide basic education and training to customers, as necessary.
- Maintain accurate information and data regarding end-user issues within the tracking system.
- Update asset management system to correctly record the life cycle and status of desktop hardware, peripherals, and software.
- Test and ensure applications are correctly installed and configured on workstations.
- Maintain accurate documentation of all procedures regarding end user device support and operations.
- Engage with customers and DHTS internal resources to identify trends, training opportunities, and service improvement opportunities.
- May participate in 24X7 on call rotation.
- Assist and support the Security Office and Device Support leadership in monitoring and scanning for security and risk. Ensure that the appropriate security measures are to taken in day-to-day work.
- Remain well-informed of all HIPAA, security, and privacy requirements. Report any compliance breaches or concerns to the appropriate resource (management, IT Security Office, Compliance Office, Human Resources, etc.).
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
Associate's degree in a related field, or two years of equivalent technical experience required.
One year of IT experience required.
Degrees, Licensure, and/or Certification:
Current N.C. driver's license
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Basic technical knowledge and computer skills, in order to support Windows platforms, Mac platforms, Windows applications and mobile computing de vices.
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills, including telephone etiquette
- Strong oral and written communication skills as well as technical documentation skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to use device standards and follow guidelines, as well as help others interpret policy
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more
- May be required to drive personal vehicle to conduct Duke business/deliver and install computer equipment
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative and level of the types of duties and responsibilities required of the positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
Duke is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Duke aspires to create a community built on collaboration, innovation, creativity, and belonging. Our collective success depends on the robust exchange of ideas-an exchange that is best when the rich diversity of our perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences flourishes. To achieve this exchange, it is essential that all members of the community feel secure and welcome, that the contributions of all individuals are respected, and that all voices are heard. All members of our community have a responsibility to uphold these values.
Essential Physical Job Functions: Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System may include essentialjob functions that require specific physical and/or mental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests for reasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.As a world-class academic and health care system, Duke Health strives to transform medicine and health locally and globally through innovative scientific research, rapid translation of breakthrough discoveries, educating future clinical and scientific leaders, advocating and practicing evidence-based medicine to improve community health, and leading efforts to eliminate health inequalities.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18635743/device-support-analyst-duke-health-technology-solutions-durhamLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005