Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 230 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Sebring, FloridaNEW! NEW!Nicklaus Children’s Health System
Miami, FloridaNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Valhalla, New YorkNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Valhalla, New YorkNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Rome, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkMemorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkDuke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaLoading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Maitland, Florida
Internal Number: 23017868
Purchasing Analyst -AdventHealth Medical Group- Corporate Administration
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Pet Insurance
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift: 8am -5pm
Location: 2600 Westhall Lane 4th Floor
The community you’ll be caring for:
- More than 800 physicians, 450+ advanced practice providers, and 2,600 clinical and support staff in over 40 specialties, provide patients with a broad range of medical and surgical services.
- AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL operates over 200 offices, providing compassionate, multidisciplinary care to more than one million patients a year.
- In existence since 1994, AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL has demonstrated consistent growth and stability in an ever-changing health care market.
The role you’ll contribute:
- Establish solid relationships with internal department leaders and external suppliers to support ordering system process, resolution of delivery issues, quality issues, item data maintenance, and optimization of inventory levels.
- Works with facilities to ensure a seamless purchasing process from need to receipt of products, goods, equipment or services.
- Responsible for research, analysis and reporting on various ad hoc projects and routine spend on supplies, equipment, service or goods.
- Creates possible solutions for cost saving and financial/operational efficiencies related to the purchasing process.
- Manages centralized invoicing process, formulary requests and vendor relationships.
The value you’ll bring to the team: The Purchasing Analyst, under general supervision by the Purchasing Manager, is responsible for the operational support of the AdventHealth finance/purchasing/supply chain specific service line operations (clinical/non-clinical/asset management). In addition, this position manages the coordination and production of routine centralized processes, ad hoc reports and data analytics utilized within the AdventHealth finance/purchasing/supply chain department. Makes recommendations pertaining to cost saving activities, efficiencies and operational performance of purchasing and vendor relations. This may include assistance with specific project work as well as working with other members of the finance and supply chain teams to execute on AdventHealth financial strategy and objectives.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- Associate degree
- Zero (0) years’ experience
- Advanced in MS Excel Suite
- Experience working in medical practice operational experience.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience working in Purchasing preferred but considered one (1) year of medical practice experience in one role.
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18631887/purchasing-analystLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005