Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 183 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.CHRISTUS Health
Corpus Christi, TexasNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!Sonic Healthcare USA
Hicksville, New YorkNEW! NEW!Nicklaus Children’s Health System
Miami, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaLoading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Apopka, Florida
Internal Number: 23018562
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Healthcare Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift: Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm , Friday 8am-4pm
Location: 2100 Ocoee Apopka Rd., Apopka, FL 32703, Ste. 240
The community you’ll be caring for:
- More than 800 physicians, 450+ advanced practice providers, and 2,600 clinical and support staff in over 40 specialties, provide patients with a broad range of medical and surgical services.
- AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL operates over 200 offices, providing compassionate, multidisciplinary care to more than one million patients a year.
- In existence since 1994, AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL has demonstrated consistent growth and stability in an ever-changing health care market.
The role you’ll contribute: Under the direction of the practice leader and physicians the Laboratory Technician provides information for diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease by conducting basic medical laboratory tests, procedures, and experiments
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Performs waived or moderately complex tests authorized by the medical director.
- Follows the laboratory procedures for specimen handling and processing test analyses, reporting and maintaining records of the patient test results.
- Adheres to the lab’s quality control policies and procedures, documents all QC act ivies including instrument’s preventive maintenance and calibration verification process.
- Performs proficiencies test samples successfully and maintains records of each event.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- HS diploma (US board accredited HS) or equivalent
- Non-Oncology Service Line Tech N/A
- Effective September 1, 2021, Oncology Service Line Only: American Medical Technician (AMT), Medical Lab Technician (American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) - MLT, OR American Association of Bio analysts (AAB). Oncology Laboratory Technicians hired prior to 9/1/21 are grandfathered in.
- 1-2 years clinical laboratory experience preferred
- Associates degree in medical technology or life science preferred
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18627179/lab-tech-mltLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005