Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1467 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Centura Health
Durango, ColoradoNEW! NEW!The Joint Commission
Oakbrook Terrace, IllinoisNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Winter Garden, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Palm Coast, FloridaNEW! NEW!Vail Health
Vail, ColoradoNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Suffern, New YorkNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Zephyrhills, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Calhoun, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!WakeMed Health & Hospitals
Raleigh, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Tampa, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Chatsworth, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobPatient Service Supervisor - Home Medical EquipmentBJC HealthCareApplicationDetails
Location: Farmington, Missouri
Internal Number: 50100
Do you have logistic, route optimization and process improvement experience? Are you a leader and motivator? If so, this might be the role for you!
Monday - Friday
7:30 am - 4:30 pm
No Weekends / Holidays
Farmington, MO area
BJC Home Care offers patients and their families a complete range of home care services, including skilled nursing services, adult and pediatric hospice and supportive care, rehabilitation therapy, home infusion therapy, infusion treatment rooms, home medical equipment and high-tech respiratory care. Specialty home care programs also are available, including adult and pediatric asthma, cardiac, diabetes, orthopedic and wound care programs.
BJC Home Care provides care to thousands of patients in both Missouri and Illinois. Serving more than 25 counties, it has become the largest home care network in the region and one of the largest in the country.
The Home Medical Equipment Department of BJC Home Care Services offers quality medical equipment and services that our patients can purchase or rent. We offer equipment delivery and comprehensive training on the use of the equipment. The Home Medical Equipment Department also provides home respiratory equipment, supplies and services for patients who need home oxygen or other respiratory therapies, with staff that include registered therapists and other highly trained professionals.
Responsible for supervising the day to day activity of distribution department.
- Manages individual(s) including but not limited to: hires, trains, assigns work, manages & evaluates performance, conducts professional development plans. Ensures that the productivity and actions of that group meet/support the overall operational goals of the department as established by department leadership.
- May participate in the development of departmental staffing, revenue and/or expense budgets and having direct responsibility for adhering to those goals. This includes responding to changes in the business which may affect the ability to achieve the budget goals.
- Supervises dispatcher and field technicians.
- Plans and schedules visits to ensure timely deliveries.
- Ensures proper set up, instruction, and completion of all deliveries and delivery paperwork.
- Ensures regulatory compliance�and oversees daily operations and equipment maintenance.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-5 years
- < 2 years
- 5-10 years
- 2-5 years
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity EmployerAbout BJC HealthCareBJC HealthCare is one of the largest nonprofit health care organizations in the United States, delivering services to residents primarily in the greater St. Louis, southern Illinois and southeast Missouri regions. With net revenues of $5.5 billion and more than 30,000 employees, BJC serves patients and their families in urban, suburban and rural communities through its 15 hospitals and multiple community health locations. Services include inpatient and outpatient care, primary care, community health and wellness, workplace health, home health, community mental health, rehabilitation, long-term care and hospice. BJC is the largest provider of charity care, unreimbursed care and community benefits in the state of Missouri. BJC and its hospitals and health service organizations provide $785.9 million annually in community benefit. That includes $410.6 million in charity care and other financial assistance to patients to ensure medical care regardless of their ability to pay. In addition, BJC provides additional community benefits through commitments to research, emergency preparedness, regional health care safety net services, health literacy, community outreach and community healt...h programs and regional economic development. BJC’s patients have access to the latest advances in medical science and technology through a formal affiliation between Barnes-Jewish Hospital and St. Louis Children’s Hospital with the renowned Washington University School of Medicine, which consistently ranks among the top medical schools in the country.Show moreShow lessMore Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18626028/patient-service-supervisor-home-medical-equipmentLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005