Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1284 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Vail Health
Avon, ColoradoNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!St. Joseph Regional Medical Center
Lewiston, IdahoNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!Foundation Health Partners
Fairbanks, AlaskaNEW! NEW!Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!Bolivar Medical Center
Cleveland, MississippiNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Benefis Health System
Helena, MontanaNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!WakeMed Health & Hospitals
Raleigh, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Davenport, FloridaNEW! NEW!Yuma Regional Medical Center
Yuma, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Puyallup, WashingtonNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Cedar Knolls/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Woodfield, Missouri
Type: Full Time
Sector:Hospital, Public and Private
Internal Number: R112379
Director 340b Center of Excellence
Worker Type: Regular
- Develops, reviews and analyzes reporting mechanisms and Third Party Administrator (TPA) key performance indicators to compile operational results of the 340B Program to ensure optimal program performance.
- Internal liaison in event of Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) and/or manufacturer-driven 340B audit.
- Develops, implements, and maintains processes that effectively manage the 340B Program.
- Manage annual recertification process, including confirmation that database information is accurate, and that Authorizing Official has responded to HRSA attestation request within recertification window.
- Coordinates with supporting departments (Pharmacy, Compliance, Supply Chain, Finance, Information Technology and Legal).
- Prepares department Policy and Procedures in line with HRSA guidelines.
- Monitor state- and federal-level changes in 340B Medicaid billing requirements; coordinate with finance and other departments on any modifications required to current practices.
- Manages department staff, including hiring, scheduling, training, evaluating performance and competency, and conducting disciplinary/counseling sessions as needed.
- Lead 340b Leadership Council by providing: Updates regarding federal and state-level developments impacting 340B in the region; results of contract pharmacy oversight activities; results of inpatient, child site and entity-owned pharmacy oversight activities; gross and net savings from 340b participation; recommendations for improvements in terms of compliance and capture of potential eligible savings opportunities.
- Graduation from a program in Pharmacy, Nursing or a Bachelor’s degree in business, health, or hospital administration, or related discipline.
- A master’s degree in pharmacy or business administration (upon hire or within three years)
- Seven years' experience, with five years' in leadership
SSM Health is a nationally recognized Catholic, not-for-profit, integrated delivery system serving the comprehensive health needs of communities in Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Wisconsin.
To request additional information, confidentially submit your interest, or nominate a fellow colleague, please contact:
Executive Talent Acquisition
SSM Health is committed to equal employment opportunity based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, and all other statuses protected by law.
Job Summary: Director 340b Center of Excellence
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
This is NOT a remote position. This position will be based in either St. Louis, MO or Madison, WI.
Responsible for leading the 340B Center of Excellence and ensuring program alignment with organizational goals. Provides clinical and operational direction and oversight. Ensures program meets legal, accreditation and certification requirements. Assures analysts and staff have the human and fiscal resources to effectively achieve department and organizational goals.
Department: 8763000033 340B_Center_of_Excellence
Work Shift: Day Shift (United States of America)
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
SSM Health is an equal opportunity employer. SSM Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Click here to learn more.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18622010/director-340b-center-of-excellenceLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005