Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1528 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Optum Medical Care
Mt Kisco, New YorkNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!St. Luke's Health System
Meridian, IdahoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Ocala, FloridaNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Suffern, New YorkNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!The Brooklyn Hospital Center
Brooklyn, New YorkNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Puyallup, WashingtonNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Bolivar Medical Center
Cleveland, MississippiNEW! NEW!Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Miami, Florida, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orange City, FloridaNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Tacoma, WashingtonNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Suffern, New YorkNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Puyallup, WashingtonNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Beaumont, TexasNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobDirector of Behavioral Health Hospital Based ServicesCapital HealthApplicationDetails
Location: Trenton, New Jersey
Type: Full Time
Sector:Hospital, Public and Private
Internal Number: 13059
The Director of Behavioral Health Hospital Based Services provides leadership, overall strategic direction and day to day management of clinical and business operations for the activities of behavioral health services. Develops, translates, and/or prioritizes overall system goals and strategies. Provides direction and leadership to those delivering services in the day to day clinical and business operations. Works collaboratively with physicians to set people, service, quality, growth and financial targets.
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates services in each area of responsibility.
- Evaluates performance and ensures competence of staff as evidenced by Capital Health guidelines and timeframes.
- Envisions and develops new care delivery models when necessary. Utilizes research findings for the establishment of standards, practices and care delivery models in services.
- Understands, articulates and ensures compliance with NJDMHAS regulations, Leapfrog, ISO 9001 and DNV.
- Monitors budget for appropriate utilization of resources as evidenced by Capital Health financial reports. Demonstrates proactive vigilance in identifying opportunities for revenue enhancement and cost reduction.
- Creates an environment in which professional and personal growth is an expectation. Integrates high ethical standards and core values into everyday work activities. Engages and supports a Just Culture environment.
- Establish and maintain a safe work environment that meets all licensure, regulatory and accreditation requirements.
About Capital HealthCapital Health is the region’s leader in providing progressive, quality patient care with significant investments in our exceptional physicians, nurses and staff, as well as advanced technology. Comprised of two hospitals Capital Health is a dynamic accredited health care resource. A five-time Magnet®-recognized health system for nursing excellence, Capital Health serves as a Level II Regional Trauma Center, Comprehensive Stroke Center, Regional Perinatal Center (including a Level III NICU), and emergency Mental Health screening center. We also offer the region’s first and most experienced Pediatric Emergency Department and most recently, New Jersey’s first Autism-Friendly Pediatric Emergency Department. Capital Health takes great pride in our innovative programs such as our Capital Institute for Neurosciences; nationally accredited Center for Comprehensive Breast Care; Center for Digestive Health; Marjorie G. Ernest Joint Replacement Center of Excellence; award-winning Cancer Center; and our Heart & Vascular Institute, which includes the region’s first accredited Chest Pain Center.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18621898/director-of-behavioral-health-hospital-based-servicesLoading. Please wait.
- Master's of Science degree in behavioral health related field or qualified by education and experience in the care of the mentally ill.
- 10 years of clinical experience in health care. 3-5 years health management and program development in behavioral health, preferably in the state of New Jersey.
- Competent to participate in healthcare operations. Knowledge of regulatory bodies, NJDOH, NJDMHAS, CMS, DNV and ANCC Magnet Recognition Programs. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Possesses excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to simultaneously and effectively manage multiple projects of high importance to Capital Health and respond quickly in a fast-paced environment. Develops positive relationships at all levels of the organization to facilitate achievement of institutional and departmental goals and objectives.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005