Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1464 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.CHRISTUS Health
Corpus Christi, TexasNEW! NEW!PIH Health
Whittier, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Wesley Chapel, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Daytona Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Round Rock, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!DSFederal
Bethesda, MarylandNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Austin, TexasNEW! NEW!PIH Health
Whittier, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!PIH Health
Los Angeles, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!PIH Health
Los Angeles, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Merriam, KansasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Denver, ColoradoNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!PIH Health
Whittier, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Saint Louis, Missouri
Internal Number: 49994
Executive Director, Home Care Services
Oversees 5 individual service lines:
- Home Health
- Home Medical Equipment
- Care Transitions
BJC Home Care offers patients and their families a complete range of home care services, including skilled nursing services, adult and pediatric hospice and supportive care, rehabilitation therapy, home infusion therapy, infusion treatment rooms, home medical equipment and high-tech respiratory care. Specialty home care programs also are available, including adult and pediatric asthma, cardiac, diabetes, orthopedic and wound care programs.
BJC Home Care provides care to thousands of patients in both Missouri and Illinois. Serving more than 25 counties, it has become the largest home care network in the region and one of the largest in the country.
Executive Director has 24/7 responsibility for clinical operations for $250M home care operation including Home Health, Hospice, Palliative Care, Home Infusion and Home Medical Equipment service lines across two states. Develops and sustains operations across home care to ensure the highest level of patient centered care, population health, safety, quality, teamwork, workforce engagement, and efficiency. Provides leadership and direction for Home Care services in line with BJC system and Home Care goals across both BJC and Washington University School of Medicine. Facilitate cross continuum care coordination and collaborative care delivery with health system leaders, across hospitals, medical groups, payor groups, and post-acute settings.
- Manages individual(s) including but not limited to: onboarding and hiring, training, workload management & performance evaluations, conducting professional development plans as needed. Ensures that the productivity and actions of that group meet/support the overall operational goals of the department as established by department leadership.
- Develops and adheres to departmental staffing, revenue and/or expense budgets. Responds to changes in the business which may affect the ability to achieve the budget goals.
- Identifies and establishes long and short term strategic priorities for clinical services across BJC HealthCare and Washington University School of Medicine that supports both organizations health care delivery model including patient satisfaction, clinical quality and patient safety, education, employee satisfaction, community health needs, market demands, and workforce development.
- Build, create, and sustain the infrastructure and efficient operations for Home Care in accordance with the system?s strategic plan. Directs overall operations of home care and related services and programs ensuring administration of programs that meet regulatory and accrediting body standards. Evaluate, plan and implement ongoing changes to services, structure, and processes based on data and outcomes. Coach and develop leaders to execute and sustain outcomes.
- Provides strategic oversight and responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with internal leadership and management roles (HSO Directors and Managers) as well as internal and external providers, payors, and suppliers ensuring effective coordination and collaboration to achieve system and department goals.
- Master's Degree- Business/Healthcare related
- 5-10 years
- 5-10 years
Licenses & Certifications
- Cert/Lic in Area of Expertise
- 10+ years
- 10+ years
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity EmployerAbout BJC HealthCareBJC HealthCare is one of the largest nonprofit health care organizations in the United States, delivering services to residents primarily in the greater St. Louis, southern Illinois and southeast Missouri regions. With net revenues of $5.5 billion and more than 30,000 employees, BJC serves patients and their families in urban, suburban and rural communities through its 15 hospitals and multiple community health locations. Services include inpatient and outpatient care, primary care, community health and wellness, workplace health, home health, community mental health, rehabilitation, long-term care and hospice. BJC is the largest provider of charity care, unreimbursed care and community benefits in the state of Missouri. BJC and its hospitals and health service organizations provide $785.9 million annually in community benefit. That includes $410.6 million in charity care and other financial assistance to patients to ensure medical care regardless of their ability to pay. In addition, BJC provides additional community benefits through commitments to research, emergency preparedness, regional health care safety net services, health literacy, community outreach and community healt...h programs and regional economic development. BJC’s patients have access to the latest advances in medical science and technology through a formal affiliation between Barnes-Jewish Hospital and St. Louis Children’s Hospital with the renowned Washington University School of Medicine, which consistently ranks among the top medical schools in the country.Show moreShow lessMore Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18621283/executive-director-home-care-servicesLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005