Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 941 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Optum Medical Care
Mt Kisco, New YorkNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Suffern, New YorkNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Bolivar Medical Center
Cleveland, MississippiNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Miami, Florida, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orange City, FloridaNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Montebello, New YorkNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Puyallup, WashingtonNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Manchester, KentuckyNEW! NEW!California Institute of Technology
Pasadena, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Parkland Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Alexandria, Louisiana
Internal Number: 13851100
Responsible for objectively carrying out daily financial operations of the designated ministry within CHRISTUS Health. Reports directly to the CHRISTUS Health Ministry Chief Executive Officer, this position is a member of the ministry senior leadership team and provides financial leadership at the ministry level. Reports to the CEO at each ministry and is responsible for implementing and carrying out plans and programs established by the ministry and CHRISTUS Health. Demonstrates full support of the CHRISTUS Health mission through demonstrated measurable results and conduct consistent with the mission statement and strategic plan. Provides financial management, information and guidance to the senior leadership team and hospital management. Works closely with CHRISTUS Health financial functions including Patient Financial Services, Health Information Management, Accounting, Accounts Payable, Payroll and Third-Party Reimbursement. Works closely with the Corporate Contracting, Purchasing and Payor Relations function on managed care issues.
Responsible for objective reporting of financial information to the Group Senior Vice President, as requested. Responsible for reporting issues, when appropriate, to the Group Senior Vice President, System Controller, System CFO, or appropriate senior leaders.
- Master's degree in accounting or finance or the equivalent experience in related field required; CPA preferred.
- Previous experience (5-8 years) in financial leadership of an acute care hospital is required, preferably in CFO or Controller role.
- Demonstrated experience in providing financial leadership in an acute care hospital within a health care system.
- Demonstrated success in managing the financial functions (financial and statistical reporting, operations analysis(es), planning, forecasting, integrity and contracting) required to support the growth of an acute care hospital.
- Proven ability to develop and implement systems that address costs, quality, regulatory requirements and resource utilization management; and a knowledge of operational issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate with a variety of individuals including physicians, the general public, volunteers, and associates.
- Ability to motivate others.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing and stressful environment.
- Ability to make independent decisions as necessary.
- Ability to solve management issues and direct numerous and varied operations.
- Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the necessary programs, goals, policies, and objectives that are necessary for providing quality care and maintaining a sound operation.
- Knowledge of hospital practices and procedures as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to healthcare.
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications:
About CHRISTUS HealthCHRISTUS HEALTH is an international Catholic, faith-based, not-for-profit health system comprised of almost more than 600 services and facilities, including more than 60 hospitals and long-term care facilities, 350 clinics and outpatient centers, and dozens of other health ministries and ventures. CHRISTUS operates in 6 U.S. states, Colombia, Chile and 6 states in Mexico. To support our health care ministry, CHRISTUS Health employs approximately 45,000 Associates and has more than 15,000 physicians on medical staffs who provide care and support for patients. CHRISTUS Health is listed among the top ten largest Catholic health systems in the United States.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18620468/chief-financial-officerLoading. Please wait.
- Membership and involvement in Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA)
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005