Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1028 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Centura Health
Durango, ColoradoNEW! NEW!The Joint Commission
Oakbrook Terrace, IllinoisNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Winter Garden, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Palm Coast, FloridaNEW! NEW!Vail Health
Vail, ColoradoNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Suffern, New YorkNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Tampa, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Winter Garden, FloridaNEW! NEW!Northern Nevada Health System
RENO, NevadaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Celebration, FloridaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobRegional Director-Clinical Documentation IntegrityAdventHealthApplicationDetails
Location: Calhoun, Georgia
Internal Number: 22025626
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Career Development
- Whole person Well-being Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Director of Clinical Documentation Integrity (CDI) is a registered nurse who ensures expertise of the Clinical Documentation Specialists (CDSs) and excellence in execution of the clinical documentation function within the Multi-State Division, South East Region to improve the quality and outcomes of patient care.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Provides direction to CDSs to ensure that the level of physician documentation in the EMR accurately reflects the severity, intensity, and complexity of patient care.
- Demonstrates advanced clinical documentation expertise for CDI programs that align with practice excellence for all AHS facilities.
- Directs CDI advanced practice calls to provide education to CDSs that provides up to date practice guidelines and addresses issues or concerns raised by CDS leadership or staff.
- Manages monthly compliance audits and oversees process improvement initiatives.
- Oversees education of CDI Best Practice via communication through newsletters, advanced practice calls and meetings with multidisciplinary teams at the region and facility levels.
- Identifies opportunities for program improvements and initiates and collaborates with CDI team and CMOs to advance those improvements.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- BSN degree required
- Current GA RN license
- Hospital acute care experience of three years or more
- Previous leadership experience of a clinical documentation team as a manager or above preferred
- Certified Clinical Documentation Specialist (CCDS) required
- Driver's license required
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18618320/regional-director-clinical-documentation-integrityLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005