Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1061 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Puyallup, WashingtonNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Vail Health
Avon, ColoradoNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!St. Joseph Regional Medical Center
Lewiston, IdahoNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Tampa, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Tampa, FloridaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Foundation Health Partners
Fairbanks, AlaskaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!Bolivar Medical Center
Cleveland, MississippiNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Altamonte Springs, Florida
Internal Number: 23014660
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
The role you’ll contribute:
The Senior Manager of CRM’s (Customer Relationship Management) primary responsibility is to provide strategic oversight of the activation, support, development and deployment of the Salesforce CRM in the Digital Health portfolio. In this role, the Senior Manager will lead the CRM’s execution of strategic road maps by working with multiple stakeholders across AdventHealth including but not limited to marketing, unified call centers, institutes of care, Legal, AdventHealth Information Technology and other third-party implementers and agencies.
The Senior manager of CRM is also responsible for overseeing and managing a department of Salesforce CRM team members who ensure successful launches by engaging stakeholders across the organization. The Senior Manager of CRM will report to the Exec Director and will provide strategic support to the AH strategic imperatives.
The position demands that an individual excel in delivering high-quality results on a timely basis, great communication with project stakeholders, developing team members, and outstanding customer service that fosters positive relationships throughout the organization.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
Demonstrates, through behavior through AdventHealth’s core values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship, and Teamwork
· Provide strategic oversight of the Salesforce CRM product in the Digital Health portfolio
· Collaborate with AIT product leaders, technical directors, stakeholders, and customers to create and execute strategic road maps for all products in the Digital Health portfolio
· Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analysis for IT spending for assigned initiatives
· Compile, analyze and report on project and product health monthly
· Work with all business development constituents to understand business needs and help operationalize Salesforce CRM products.
· Provide leadership on projects related to Salesforce CRM including configuration, development and post go live support.Qualifications
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Broad knowledge of IT disciplines including but not limited to project management, systems infrastructure, systems design and architecture, systems administration and software development
· Understanding of SCRUM and Agile project management methodologies
· Full understanding of how to generate and execute on strategic road maps.
· Engage in digital architectural design discussions to support the continued growth of the organization and along with IT Management
· Strong understanding of web-based technology
· High level of integrity, intensity, and involvement
· Proven client management skills
· Excellent writing and visual communication skills
· Ability to handle ambiguity and respond to quickly changing business conditions
· Self-starter, proven ability to work with minimal direction with a strong drive for results
· Strong leadership skills with the agility to work cross-functionally
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Bachelor’s degree in IT, Engineering, or 10 years work experience.
· Minimum of 10 year’s experience with at least 2 years in an IT leadership role
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· Master’s Degree
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM-201)
LICENSURE OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
· Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
· Additional Salesforce Certifications such as Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, App Builder or Developer 1 or 2.
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18618282/crm-senior-managerLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005