Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 125 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Chatsworth, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Nicklaus Children’s Health System
Miami, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Denver, ColoradoNEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Gainesville, Florida, FloridaAdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
San Francisco, California, CaliforniaVeterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Fresno, California, CaliforniaVeterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, PennsylvaniaAdventHealth
Land O' Lakes, FloridaNEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Togus, Maine, MaineDuke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaLoading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Saint Louis, Missouri
Internal Number: 45555
- Full Time
- Benefits Eligible
- Day Shift Monday to Friday
Barnes-Jewish Hospital at Washington University Medical Center is the largest hospital in Missouri and is ranked as one of the nation's top hospitals by U.S. News & World Report. Barnes-Jewish Hospital's staff is composed of full-time academic faculty and community physicians of Washington University School of Medicine, supported by a house staff of residents, interns, fellows and other medical professionals. Recognizing its excellence in nursing care, Barnes-Jewish Hospital was the first adult hospital in Missouri to be certified as a Magnet Hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Performs a variety of food service inventory functions, including receipt and distribution of raw products/materials, storage of food, inventory maintenance, ordering and security, unloading trailers/pallets of incoming deliveries. This position must adhere to quality control standards, HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) procedures, food code regulations, and FSMA (Food Safety Modernization Act) guidelines as determined by the Manager. This position uses motorized equipment such as a pallet jack and pallet stacker and requires certification for these pieces of equipment.
- Receives, inspects, moves raw food products and non-food supplies from warehouse/storeroom to production locations as well as moving product to delivery/distribution points while utilizing motorized equipment and following safe food handling guidelines.
- Provides food and non-food supplies by accurately filling requisitions from various departments throughout the hospital and satellite areas.
- Orders raw food products, paper products, chemicals, and various other supplies through computerized ordering system(s). Performs inventory counts, reconciles, and makes visual checks of on-hand materials.
- Maintains inventory for storerooms, kitchen coolers and freezers.
- Maintains clean, sanitary, and orderly work areas such as the storeroom, coolers, freezers and all storage areas and transporting devices. Demonstrates knowledge of all safety processes, food code regulations, HACCP guidelines, and FSMA guidelines.
- High School Diploma or GED
- <2 years
- No Experience
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity EmployerAbout BJC HealthCareBJC HealthCare is one of the largest nonprofit health care organizations in the United States, delivering services to residents primarily in the greater St. Louis, southern Illinois and southeast Missouri regions. With net revenues of $5.5 billion and more than 30,000 employees, BJC serves patients and their families in urban, suburban and rural communities through its 15 hospitals and multiple community health locations. Services include inpatient and outpatient care, primary care, community health and wellness, workplace health, home health, community mental health, rehabilitation, long-term care and hospice. BJC is the largest provider of charity care, unreimbursed care and community benefits in the state of Missouri. BJC and its hospitals and health service organizations provide $785.9 million annually in community benefit. That includes $410.6 million in charity care and other financial assistance to patients to ensure medical care regardless of their ability to pay. In addition, BJC provides additional community benefits through commitments to research, emergency preparedness, regional health care safety net services, health literacy, community outreach and community healt...h programs and regional economic development. BJC’s patients have access to the latest advances in medical science and technology through a formal affiliation between Barnes-Jewish Hospital and St. Louis Children’s Hospital with the renowned Washington University School of Medicine, which consistently ranks among the top medical schools in the country.Show moreShow lessMore Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18615940/inventory-storeroom-workerLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005