Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 805 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.AdventHealth
Winter Garden, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Palm Coast, FloridaNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Suffern, New YorkNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Calhoun, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Chatsworth, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Calhoun, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Lake Wales, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Celebration, FloridaNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!St. Luke's Health System
Boise, IdahoNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Tampa, FloridaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobHR Workday Coordinator TempForce -RemoteVanderbilt HealthApplicationDetails
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Internal Number: R-3812
Job Summary:JOB SUMMARY
This role is a Temporary job opportunity to assist the Talent department team. The HR Workday Coordinator will report to the senior talent director with Workday system task needs. In addition, they will assist with HR and Talent needs.
*Have Workday experience preferred
*Excellent skills with all Microsoft systems preferred.
*Leadership support experience preferred.
*HR administration experience is preferred.
*Great communication skills.
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm.
Benefits: Medical benefits available through TempForce
- * Assists with the evaluation, assessment and triage of customers' HR needs in person, over the phone or via email.
- * Gathers information and/or documentation to understand the needs, expectations and identifies HR issues and concerns.
- * Provides accurate and timely information to leaders and SDT regarding the appropriate application of HR policies and procedures.
- * Maintains data and information systems used in the analysis of human resource needs and issues. Ensures accurate, complete and timely availability of data.
- * Works on special projects as assigned.
- * Assists in the development and delivery of communications and training programs to customers.
- * Participates in the review and analysis of HR processes and procedures.
- * Makes recommendations for process improvements and systems enhancements to better address customer needs and improve customer service.
- * The responsibilities listed are a general overview of the position and additional duties may be assigned.
- * Project Management (Novice): Planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives.
- * Employee Relations Knowledge (Fundamental Awareness): Knowledge of Employee Relations that can deal with a wide variety of employee needs and concerns, such as employee communications, policies and procedures, morale, employee participation in management decisions, conflict and grievance resolution, unions and Employee Relations.
- * HR Compliance (Fundamental Awareness): Understanding the rules, regulations, sanctions and other statutory requirements, guidelines and instructions relating to governing bodies and organizations, both internally and externally.
- * Ad Hoc Reporting (Intermediate): The ability to access information from databases and prepare reports.
- * Analytical Skills (Novice): The process of identifying, evaluating, interpreting and organizing data. It includes sorting through data to identify patterns and establish relationships for decision making.
- * Human Resources (Novice): Knowledge of various components of human resources which may include human resources management, the recruitment process, skills development and tracking, benefits administration, training, compensation, organizational development, and compliance with associated government regulations.
Vanderbilt University Medical Center TempForce (TempForce) was created to connect temporary talent to areas throughout the Medical Center. TempForce places diverse and skilled personnel to departments across the Medical Center. In any given year, TempForce fills a wide variety of temporary requests including pharmacists, administrative/clerical roles, medical assistants and more.
We support each other and encourage excellence among all who are part of our workforce. High-achieving employees stay at VUMC for professional growth, appreciation of benefits, and a sense of community and purpose.
Core Accountabilities:* Organizational Impact: Independently performs non-routine tasks that significantly impact team and other related teams.* Problem Solving/ Complexity of work: Gathers and analyzes data to solve problems that arise with little or no precendent.* Breadth of Knowledge: Applies advanced job knowledge and has developed a breadth of skills in other areas. * Team Interaction: Serves as a lead for the team by providing expertise and guidance to team members.
Core Capabilities :Supporting Colleagues: - Develops Self and Others: Invests time, energy, and enthusiasm in developing self/others to help improve performance e and gain knowledge in new areas. - Builds and Maintains Relationships: Maintains regular contact with key colleagues and stakeholders using formal and informal opportunities to expand and strengthen relationships. - Communicates Effectively: Recognizes group interactions and modifies one's own communication style to suit different situations and audiences. Delivering Excellent Services : - Serves Others with Compassion: Seeks to understand current and future needs of relevant stakeholders and customizes services to better address them. - Solves Complex Problems: Approaches problems from different angles; Identifies new possibilities to interpret opportunities and develop concrete solutions. - Offers Meaningful Advice and Support: Provides ongoing support and coaching in a constructive manner to increase employees' effectiveness. Ensuring High Quality : - Performs Excellent Work: Engages regularly in formal and informal dialogue about quality; directly addresses quality issues promptly. - Ensures Continuous Improvement: Applies various learning experiences by looking beyond symptoms to uncover underlying causes of problems and identifies ways to resolve them. - Fulfills Safety and Regulatory Requirements: Understands all aspects of providing a safe environment and performs routine safety checks to prevent safety hazards from occurring. Managing Resources Effectively : - Demonstrates Accountability: Demonstrates a sense of ownership, focusing on and driving critical issues to closure. - Stewards Organizational Resources: Applies understanding of the departmental work to effectively manage resources for a department/area. - Makes Data Driven Decisions: Demonstrates strong understanding of the information or data to identify and elevate opportunities. Fostering Innovation: - Generates New Ideas: Proactively identifies new ideas/opportunities from multiple sources or methods to improve processes beyond conventional approaches. - Applies Technology: Demonstrates an enthusiasm for learning new technologies, tools, and procedures to address short-term challenges. - Adapts to Change: Views difficult situations and/or problems as opportunities for improvement; actively embraces change instead of emphasizing negative elements.
Work Experience:Relevant Work Experience
Experience Level:5 years
Education:High School Diploma or GED
For a copy of the physical requirements of this position to determine if you can perform the duties with or without an accommodation or to request an accommodation, please contact VUMC Employee Relations at 615-343-4759 or email@example.com.About Vanderbilt HealthVanderbilt University Medical Center is home to Vanderbilt University Hospital, The Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt, the Vanderbilt Psychiatric Hospital and the Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehabilitation Hospital. These hospitals experienced more than 61,000 inpatient admissions during fiscal year 2015. Vanderbilt’s adult and pediatric clinics treated nearly 2 million patients during this same period. Vanderbilt University Hospital and the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt are recognized again this year by U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hospitals as among the nation’s best with 18 nationally ranked specialties. Vanderbilt University Medical Center is world renowned because of the innovation, work ethic and collegiality of its employees. From our health care advances to our compassionate care, Vanderbilt owes its accomplishments and reputation to staff and faculty who bring skill and drive and innovation to the medical center day after day. World-leading academic departments and comprehensive centers of excellence pursue scientific discoveries and transformational educational and clinical advances across the entire spectrum of health and disease.As t...he largest employer in middle Tennessee, we welcome those who are interested in ongoing development in a caring, culturally sensitive and professional atmosphere. Most of us spend so much of our lives at work, we want to be part of maintaining a workplace in which people support one another and encourage reaching for excellence. Many high-achieving employees stay at Vanderbilt because of the professional growth they experience and because of their appreciation of Vanderbilt’s benefits, public events and discussions, athletic opportunities, beautiful setting and, above all, sense of community and purpose.Vanderbilt and its employees share a set of mutual expectations that have been created with productivity, legality, fairness and safety always in mind. We believe that our investment in training and compensating employees multiplies in value when we enable individuals to deliver their best performance for the benefit of us all.Show moreShow lessMore Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18615815/hr-workday-coordinator-tempforce-remoteLoading. Please wait.