Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1369 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Nemours
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!Sonic Healthcare USA
Sonic - Richardson,NEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Daytona Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Yuma Regional Medical Center
Yuma, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!ScionHealth
Louisville, KentuckyNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobDirector IHT- Application ServicesSt. Luke's Health SystemApplicationDetails
Location: Boise, Idaho
Internal Number: 73756
St. Luke's Health System in Boise is seeking a Director IHT to join our Enterprise Application Services team.
Position SummaryThe Director 1 IHT provides leadership to managers and professional staff. This role is differentiated by the Director 2 Sr IHT based on business needs of the organization relative to complexity, budget, and number of direct reports and visibility of projects.
The ideal candidate for this position will be a strategic thinker able and partner dedicated to a critical space in the application support of the organization. The responsibilities of this director include leading our software development teams, ensuring alignment with software development standards, our medical device integration teams and supporting our application rationalization efforts as well as Agile adoptions.
- Provides leadership, direction and guidance to assigned departments and programs; oversees unit operations and directs the organization's planning and structure; identifies key barriers/core problems requiring the application of problem-solving skills in order to deal creatively with complex situations.
- In collaboration with leadership, design, develop and implement strategies; actively participates in the budget and goal setting process and focuses on implementing strategies and ensuring operational execution to achieve optimal outcomes; regularly advises leadership on matters of significant substance to the organization; prepares activity and progress reports.
- Interacts with executives, major customers and/or large site managers to provide consultation, influence decisions and identify and resolve critical issues.
- Develops, implements and maintains IHT and administrative policies and procedures.
- Works with enterprise wide business and IHT senior management to understand and prioritize business requirements.
- Provides overall direction to IHT professionals, including hiring, coaching and evaluating.
- Applies comprehensive level of knowledge within professional discipline and integrates this knowledge with multiple additional disciplines; receives guidance only on unusually complex problems or issues.
- Decisions and problem solving are guided by resource availability and functional objectives; consequence of error impacts revenue, cost, quality, compliance, or reputation to department, strategic service line, or system wide support function.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or 4 years of relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience: 8 years additional relevant experience including leadership experience.
- Licenses/Certifications: None
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
Known as the "City of Trees," Boise is Idaho's capital city--both a cultural center and a playground for those who love the outdoors. A vibrant downtown area affords fine dining, theatre, music, and college and semi-professional sports. Downtown Boise's main attractions include the Idaho State Capitol, the classic Egyptian Theatre, the Boise Art Museum, Julia Davis Park and Zoo Boise. The Greenbelt follows the beautiful Boise River corridor for more than 30 miles, and the Boise foothills are home to miles of hiking and biking trails.
Learn more about what the City of Trees has to offer you:
St. Luke's Health System | Boise Convention and Visitors Bureau | Boise Parks and Recreation | Boise Museum Association | Boise Music Festival | Boise Philharmonic | Downtown Boise Restaurants | Boise Valley Economic Partnership | Hyde Park events | Treefort Music Festival | First Thursdays | Alive After Five | Capitol City Public Market | Runs and Triathlons | Shakespeare Festival | Sawtooth National Forest | Visit Idaho.org
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.About St. Luke's Health SystemAs the only Idaho-based, not-for-profit health system, St. Luke’s Health System is part of the communities we serve, with local physicians and boards who further our organization’s mission “To improve the health of people in our region.” Working together, we share resources, skills, and knowledge to provide the best possible care, no matter which of our hospitals you choose.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18614745/director-iht-application-servicesLoading. Please wait.