Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 625 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!St. Joseph Regional Medical Center
Lewiston, IdahoNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Foundation Health Partners
Fairbanks, AlaskaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!UNM Hospital
Albuquerque, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Ormond Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Vail Health
Avon, ColoradoNEW! NEW!Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Northern Nevada Health System
RENO, NevadaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Nemours
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!Beebe Healthcare
Lewes, DelawareNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Alexandria, LouisianaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Austin, Texas
Internal Number: REQ-020353
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
Quality is in our DNA, is it in yours?
Sonic Healthcare USA (SHUSA) has an immediate opening for a Sr. Director, Total Rewards in our Central office located in Austin, Texas.
The Sr. Director, Total Rewards is responsible for the planning, designing, implementation, maintenance and administration of all compensation and benefits programs throughout Sonic Healthcare USA. Reporting directly to the Chief Human Resources Officer, s/he will lead the Total Rewards "Center of Excellence" (COE) and will partner with Division HR leaders, Central office staff, and business leaders to implement and drive standard processes and procedures regarding annual Compensation programs and Health & Welfare and retirement planning.
- Drive the compensation, salary review, and benefits planning and administration process, as well as execute rewards & recognition programs for Sonic Healthcare USA.
- Implement a consistent performance management system, establishing processes and practices for setting, measuring and assessing Goals & Objectives throughout Sonic Healthcare USA.
- Cultivate a "pay for performance" culture by developing a process to differentiate performance. Work toward establishing a focal merit point for annual salary adjustment, eliminating routine off cycle increases.
- Develop and implement innovative reward & recognition programs to enhance motivation and productivity of employees, which are relevant to the business needs and the complexities of Sonic Healthcare USA, ensuring alignment and competitiveness.
- Be responsible for the job evaluation framework and job grading. This includes the reconciliation of job titles for "like" positions (especially for executive level and technical or medical roles). Establish appropriate job levels or tiers for compensation and reward.
- Drive market-based pay decisions, based on contemporary benchmarks and relevant salary surveys. Educate and work with HR leaders and hiring managers to ensure competitive, equitable compensation plans for new hires, internal promotions, or other requested adjustments.
- Supervise and oversee the design, implementation, and administration of the company's Health & Welfare and 401(k) benefit programs and ensure that the company is in compliance with all compensation and benefits laws and regulations.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate market trends, regulations, and practices to recommend and develop competitive programs and services to meet recruitment, wellness, and retention goals.
- Manage and negotiate with Benefit brokers and other third-party solution providers, as necessary. Create and update plan documentation, company policies and establish best practices for benefits delivery.
- Ensure compliance with respect to all benefit programs, such as Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), Affordable Care Act (ACA), Pension Protection Act (PPA), Internal Revenue Code, Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA). File timely 5500's and completes all other required filings and notices.
- Review program effectiveness using benefits data from HRIS, brokers, consultants, or other sources to help drive strategic business decisions within the organization (utilization, experience, financial data, benefit and cost trends, etc.).
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners and Business leaders to understand their issues related to compensation and benefits; provide education and counsel as necessary.
- Support M & A activities as they relate to benefits and compensation.
- Partner with and supervise the HRIS team in the development, implementation, and maintenance of compensation tools and systems. Workday HRIS experience is preferred in the continuation of enabling Sonic's HR and organization business processes.
- Partner with and supervise the Payroll Department.
- Compensation Manager
- Compensation Analyst
- Manager, Benefits - team of 3
- Senior Manager, HRIS (Workday) - team of 3
- Director, Payroll Services - team of 5
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA preferred.
- Minimum 12 years of relevant Human Resources experience, specifically in Compensation Planning and Benefit Administration.
- Proven ability to evaluate the effectiveness of the organization's compensation and benefits programs and translate data into solutions to continually improve programs and practices.
- Leadership skills balanced with a willingness to play a 'hands-on' role with key projects.
- Strong executive communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) with the ability to effectively translate complex information into clear and effective messages.
- Workday HRIS experience is highly desirable
- Experience managing a Payroll team desirable
- In depth functional knowledge of contemporary compensation and benefit plan design.
- Previous experience managing change and uncertainty with an organization; demonstrates the ability to anticipate and respond to future changes and opportunities.
- High energy level and a positive attitude. Comfortable performing multi-faceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day tactical activities.
- Ability to communicate and act with a high level of passion and enthusiasm, and be energized by the opportunity to drive HR programs and alignment.
- Strong business and financial acumen and analytical ability
- Focus on results as well as people with sound judgment and ability to balance other business considerations.
- A strong leader of people and teams, with a service orientation, but assertive/persuasive when required. Sets and communicates guiding goals and principle, measures accomplishments, and holds people accountable.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) or Certified Executive Compensation Professional (CECP) preferred.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Category:Human Resources
Company:Sonic Healthcare USA, Inc
Excited about a career with a company that exemplifies its core values and offers a great total rewards package? Apply Now!
- Competitive wages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability
- 401k Savings Plan and Employer Match
- Work-life balance, including Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.About Sonic Healthcare USASonic Healthcare USA is a division of Sonic Healthcare Limited, one of the largest diagnostic laboratory medicine companies in the world. We aspire to help people live better, healthier lives. We focus on delivering the highest quality laboratory information through our unique Medical Leadership model and federated structure, through regional diagnostic laboratories operating across the United States. Since its establishment in 2007, Sonic Healthcare USA has grown to become the third largest laboratory medicine company in the United States, with operations across the country. From our boardroom to our individual practices, we are guided by the leadership of our medical specialists, senior scientists experienced managers, all of whom understand the unique demands and privileges of working to improve the health of our patients.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18614529/sr-director-total-rewardsLoading. Please wait.