Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1495 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaCHRISTUS Health
Corpus Christi, TexasNEW! NEW!PIH Health
Whittier, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Wesley Chapel, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Daytona Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!AMN Healthcare on behalf of Rochester Regional Health
Rochester, New YorkNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Round Rock, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!DSFederal
Bethesda, MarylandNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Austin, TexasNEW! NEW!PIH Health
Whittier, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!PIH Health
Los Angeles, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!PIH Health
Los Angeles, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Merriam, KansasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!RWJ New Brunswick
New Brunswick, New JerseyNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Denver, ColoradoNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobETL Developer - Duke Health Technology Solutions - DurhamDuke University Health SystemApplicationDetails
Location: Durham, North Carolina
Internal Number: 232338
This position will be responsible for implementing ETL design and development plus system administration of applications used to support data integration for the Analytics Center of Excellence (ACE) Foundations team. The ETL Developer/System Administrator will work closely with members of other ACE groups and team members to understand all project requirements that encompassthe ETL and data integration realm, as well as contribute to solution development.
The ETL Developer/System Administrator will provide technical expertise, implementation and support for ETL/data integration purposes. This position is responsible for ensuring that each solution is extensible, adheres to ACE architectural and industry standards, and is maintainable and operational with minimum manual interference.
- Design and document ETL process in support of analytics/data integration projects
- Create data extraction, cleansing and load programs to move data into and out of the data environment
- Work with Agile team members to document and execute test plans for data loading and data validation scripts. Support the code promotion process through development and production as required.
- Develop, implement and maintain schedule/dependency logic for automated ETL processing.
- Develop monitoring, logging, and error notification processes to ensure data is updated as expected and processing metrics reported.
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of standards for coding, documentation, error handling, error notification, logging, etc.
- Accountable for conforming to established architectural, developmental, and operational standards and practices including creation of ETL metadata.
- Work with other team members in establishing and sharing design and development techniques of the ETL process.
- Assist in the maintenance and administration of applications and software used by ACE.
- Evaluate and recommend database development tools
- Assist inapplication and database performance tuning
- Participate in system architecture design
- Implement integration and interface tools between transactional and data warehousing systems
- Work with Quality Assurance to assist with unit and integrated testing.
- Share trouble-shooting and maintenance duties
Bachelor's degree in a related field, or four years of equivalent technical experience required
None required. Preferred certification in development technologies, as appropriate for the position.
- Minimum two years of directly related experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience within the Health Care realm is desired.
- Knowledge and experience in relational and dimensional database design techniques.
- Experience in SQL, database programming and utilities (preferably Oracle)
- Windows and IIS administration proficiency
- Python proficiency
- Basic containerization experience (Kubernetes, OpenShift, Azure Containers)
- Intermediate HL7 knowledge
- Basic Linux administration knowledge
- C# proficiency
- Intermediate Postgres, Oracle, and MS SQL server proficiency
- Excellent analytical skills required.
- Previous experience with data modeling required.
- In depth knowledge and experience with ETL development and applying sound ETL techniques and modular system design skills are essential.
- Experience with developing sound technical documentation is required.
- Ability to identify and resolve data quality issues within the ETL realm.
- Understanding of and experience with basic DBA skills such as, physical modeling, table partitioning and indexing is required.
- Knowledge of system architecture design
- Familiarity with daemon/job scheduling (SSIS, IWS, Airflow, RabbitMQ, etc.)
- Previous experience with data warehousing systems design and development a plus.
- PL/SQL, Perl, UNIX desired
- Apache Soir knowledge a plus
- Basic IBM IWS ability
- FHIR knowledge desired
- Experience working with Azure desired
- Experience working with APIs
Duke is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Duke aspires to create a community built on collaboration, innovation, creativity, and belonging. Our collective success depends on the robust exchange of ideas-an exchange that is best when the rich diversity of our perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences flourishes. To achieve this exchange, it is essential that all members of the community feel secure and welcome, that the contributions of all individuals are respected, and that all voices are heard. All members of our community have a responsibility to uphold these values.
Essential Physical Job Functions: Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System may include essentialjob functions that require specific physical and/or mental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests for reasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.As a world-class academic and health care system, Duke Health strives to transform medicine and health locally and globally through innovative scientific research, rapid translation of breakthrough discoveries, educating future clinical and scientific leaders, advocating and practicing evidence-based medicine to improve community health, and leading efforts to eliminate health inequalities.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18612276/etl-developer-duke-health-technology-solutions-durhamLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005