Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1455 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Optum Medical Care
Mt Kisco, New YorkNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!St. Luke's Health System
Meridian, IdahoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Ocala, FloridaNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Suffern, New YorkNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!The Brooklyn Hospital Center
Brooklyn, New YorkNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Bolivar Medical Center
Cleveland, MississippiNEW! NEW!Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Miami, Florida, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orange City, FloridaNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Tacoma, WashingtonNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Suffern, New YorkNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Puyallup, WashingtonNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Beaumont, TexasNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Montebello, New YorkNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Valhalla, New York
Type: Full Time
Sector:Hospital, Public and Private
Internal Number: -
Assistant Vice President (AVP), Operations
Large healthcare network has an opportunity for an Assistant Vice President (AVP) of Operations to join its team. In this role, you will have oversight of all budgets, staffing, vendor relationships, and reporting. The AVP will be responsible for all respective departmental operations and will work alongside senior leadership to develop and implement strategic goals and plans, and to identify opportunities for growth. The position has direct accountability for leading a multifaceted team in meeting operational needs, performance improvement activities, and working collaboratively with peers in clinical and non-clinical departments. This is a senior member of the department, working across the organization to ensure alignment throughout the network.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Minimum of six years of progressive experience in healthcare management or related field, including three years in a leadership role in a hospital/healthcare facility, required.
- A direct and transparent communication style to effectively convey a vision for ancillary and support services operations, cultivating strong relationships and creating an environment rooted in partnership and collaboration.
- Outstanding management skills with the ability to develop and foster diverse and highly productive teams.
- Strong proficiency of operations in a high acuity health care network; proven problem-solving skills. Highly organized and able to manage multiple, often simultaneous projects.
- Well versed in financial systems and software applications, adept at data collection and analysis.
- Deep knowledge of health care and business metrics, benchmarks, economic engines, and standards that drive the industry to assess the success of ambulatory, ancillary, and operations support services.
- A strong grasp of hospital operations and methods to integrate patient-centered improvement strategies quickly and effectively in a rapidly changing environment.
In addition to a comprehensive salary and benefits package, located in a dynamic destination, you will find a quality of life that is enhanced by the beauty, elite colleges, select public and private schools, and numerous outdoor/recreation options. Add in fine dining, a strong economy and intrinsic civic pride, and the result is an in-demand locale for those committed to community health.
Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information about this opportunity, send an email.https://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18608162/assistant-vice-president-avp-operationsLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005