Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 850 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Bolivar Medical Center
Cleveland, MississippiNEW! NEW!St. Joseph Regional Medical Center
Lewiston, IdahoNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Foundation Health Partners
Fairbanks, AlaskaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Tampa, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!UNM Hospital
Albuquerque, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Ormond Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Puyallup, WashingtonNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Vail Health
Avon, ColoradoNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Manchester, Kentucky
Internal Number: 23011667
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Mon - Fri 8-4
Shift: 1st Days
Location: 210 Marie Langdon Drive, Manchester 40962
The role you’ll contribute:
Supervises physician office employees engaged in daily physician practice operations to result in facilitating effective daily practice operations and delivery of quality patient care. Serves as direct support to front office or back office. Serves as an alternate to perform the functions of staff in their absence and to achieve satisfactory patient care. Prepares reports and correspondence pursuant to physician practice daily operations as required.
- Coordinates the daily operations of the physician practice site.
- Recruits, orients, counsels and evaluates a team of engaged employees to assure quality patient care.
- Provides leadership and direction in accordance with organizational goals and objectives.
- Serves as a liaison for patients, government agencies and third party payers for the purpose of providing an on-site contact for individual practice sites.
- Responsible for completion of regular performance evaluations for each staff member; conducts evaluations for new staff prior to completion of probationary period.
- Serves as a liaison between administration and physicians and staff.
- Counsels employees, develops staff and, as appropriate, utilizes the disciplinary process.
- Responsible for accurate, timely charges, billing and collection of patient accounts. Maintains appropriate internal controls over accounts receivable and cash receipt functions.
- Responsible for safety and comfort of patients, and the health and safety of staff. Maintains infection control standards and OSHA standards for the physician practice. Assures staff knowledge and compliance with all related entities, HIPAA and OSHA policies and procedures. Leads quality initiatives and safety functions.
- Provides care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations and demonstrates the ability to perform all aspects of patient care in an environment that optimizes patient safety and reduces the likelihood of medical/health care errors.
- Collaborates with ancillary support services to provide a safe, clean and secure environment for patients, staff and visitors.
- Responsible for resolving patient complaints.
- Proficiently uses computer applications to achieve optimum patient care efficiencies.
- Assists in the monitoring of the practice site revenue generation and expense allocations.
- Assures daily financial close is performed timely and accurately. Audits these functions for accuracy.
- Maintains a current awareness of reimbursement issues, billing, coding procedures of third-party reimbursement regulations and contractual arrangements, including government, private and managed care.
- Knowledgeable of sterilization techniques and biological indicators for sterilization, if appropriate for the practice. Monitors utilization of equipment and supplies; orders supplies as needed.
- Effectively maintains all required records for the office/clinic; demonstrates good organizational skills.
- Plans and conducts staff meetings.
- Performs all other duties as required.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, LICENSURE AND EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing required.
- Working knowledge of Epic or similar EHR.
- High School Graduate or equivalent required.
- Minimum 2 years Supervisory or staff experience in a health care setting.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- Experience coding ICD-10 and CPT billing preferred.
- Associate degree preferred; willing to earn degree.
- Patient care experience as CMA, LPN, EMT, etc.
- Experience as a clinic Lead preferred.
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18607736/practice-supervisorLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005