Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 653 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Vail Health
Avon, ColoradoNEW! NEW!St. Joseph Regional Medical Center
Lewiston, IdahoNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!Bolivar Medical Center
Cleveland, MississippiNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!WakeMed Health & Hospitals
Raleigh, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Yuma Regional Medical Center
Yuma, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Wake Forest, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Nicklaus Children’s Health System
Miami, FloridaNEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Des Moines, Iowa, IowaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!The Joint Commission
UNAVAILABLE,NEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Alexandria, LouisianaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobBusiness Project Analyst-NCPS DeptNicklaus Children’s Health SystemApplicationDetails
Location: Miami, Florida
Internal Number: 23945Description
Responsible for providing project management support to the NCPS Leaders by driving scheduling and activity tracking of projects, remaining within scope, time lines, and budget. Performs data analysis, consistent progress reporting, and keeps the team accountable for cost, scheduling, and resource management in support of the portfolio of NCPS operations projects. Responsible for interface with project teams, NCPS team, Contracts, Finance, IT, Revenue Cycle, Procurement, and operations process owners.
Job Specific Duties
- Supports in planning and implementation of projects to include program design, creating, and executing project plans. Supports stakeholders in multiple and simultaneous projects through all phases of implementation including tracking timelines and deliverables.
- Responsible for managing projects through the life cycle including planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting.
- Works closely with Project Leaders to define charters, review current project status, and future performance.
- Develops project reports, templates, and project master schedules to support Project Leaders in the execution of projects.
- Responsible to administer and train others on selected online project management tools and software solutions.
- Assists in the preparation of performance reports, risk assessments, executive briefings, and required progress status reports and deliverables.
- Provides financial and performance status information to the project team.
- Ensures project reporting reliability and sustainability, through data analytics and internal reporting sources.
- Coordinates the development of best management practices and disseminates lessons learned to project leads.
- Monitors and evaluates the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery methods and procedures.
- Runs reports and analyzes data to ensure projects are within scope, on budget, and assigned to the appropriate team(s).
- Supports the team with Practice Plan informatics and overall reporting needs.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field
- 1-3 years of project management experience in healthcare environment
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to plan time effectively, balance multiple tasks, work within stringent time frames, and drive projects to completion.
- Conflict resolution skills and team approach to resolve challenges to advance project.
- Able to handle multiple assignments, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to effectively plan/organize large and complex projects.
- Understanding of cost, schedule development, and controls.
- Ability to analyze project control requirements and develop tools and processes to enhance overall effectiveness.
- Solid analytical ability with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prepare written and verbal reports to project team and management regarding program performance.
- Hands-on experience with earned value methodology and monitoring including calculation and analysis.
- Able to communicate at all levels to convey project information.
- Able to deliver engaging, informative, and well-organized presentations.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
Florida-Miami-Nicklaus Children's Hospital - Main Hospital CampusPrimary Location :
NCPS-PROFESSIONAL SERVICES-3100-490000Department :Job Status
:Full TimeAbout Nicklaus Children’s Health SystemNicklaus Children’s Health System, is the region’s only healthcare system exclusively for children. In addition to Nicklaus Children’s Hospital and a growing number of outpatient centers located throughout the tri-county area, the health system includes Nicklaus Children’s Hospital Foundation, the organization’s fundraising arm; Nicklaus Children's Pediatric Specialists, a nonprofit physician practice subsidiary; a management services organization, and an ambulatory surgery center. Our vision is to be where the children are. Ultimately, this means being there through all stages of health and life, both physically and emotionally. To be a trusted partner to children and their families, not only in times of illness, but throughout their life journey. Our mission is to inspire hope and promote lifelong health by providing the best care to every child.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18602723/business-project-analyst-ncps-deptLoading. Please wait.