Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1484 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.CHRISTUS Health
Corpus Christi, TexasNEW! NEW!PIH Health
Whittier, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Wesley Chapel, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Daytona Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Round Rock, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!DSFederal
Bethesda, MarylandNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Austin, TexasNEW! NEW!PIH Health
Whittier, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!PIH Health
Los Angeles, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!PIH Health
Los Angeles, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Merriam, KansasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Denver, ColoradoNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!PIH Health
Whittier, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Tavares, Florida
Internal Number: 23013327
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits and Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
- Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Waterman – 1000 Waterman Way. Tavares, FL 32778
The role you’ll contribute: The Employee Experience Partner (EEP) will facilitate and provide support for general human resources policies and procedure, document management and customer service support. EEP provides support for employee events, engagement programs, and communication. Individual uses excellent customer service skills in promotion of the HR operating model and serves as a liaison with shared services as necessary. Other responsibilities may include, but not limited to, new hire processing, separation of work procedures, and compliance monitoring for regulatory requirements.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Meets and greets all visitors to the Human Resources Department and answers incoming phone calls.
· Triages inquires and cases as appropriate to HR Director, HR Shared Services, or other HR team members.
· Supports Employee Health as designated, to include scheduling pre-employment employee physicals.
· Prints and distributes employee identification badges.
· Retrieves, processes, and distributes incoming department mail.
· Responsible for tracking and documenting compliance with performance management policies and procedures.
· Responsible for candidate and new hire experience components, to include, but not limited to: guiding candidates as appropriate to interviews, serving as liaison to hiring manager, talent acquisition team, and employee health as appropriate. Onboarding process, license/certification/education document collection, completion of I-9s, pre-employment documentation.
· Assist employees with Employee Self Service on the Hub.
· Assists employees with scanning HR documents to HR Shared Services.Qualifications
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· High School graduate.
· Minimum 1- 3 years previous work experience in an office setting. Human Resource environment preferred
· Some college
· Human Resource environment.
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18595415/employee-experience-partner-pt-daysLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005