Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 849 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.CHRISTUS Health
Corpus Christi, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Wesley Chapel, FloridaNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Round Rock, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Austin, TexasNEW! NEW!PIH Health
Whittier, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!PIH Health
Los Angeles, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!PIH Health
Los Angeles, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Merriam, KansasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Denver, ColoradoNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!PIH Health
Whittier, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Merriam, KansasNEW! NEW!PIH Health
Whittier, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Longview, TexasNEW! NEW!PIH Health
Downey, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!PIH Health
Los Angeles, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Altamonte Springs, Florida
Internal Number: 23017770
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Job Location: Remote
The role you’ll contribute:
AH coders will review physician’s documentation and assign the proper CPT, ICD-10, HCPCS codes and modifiers for services rendered in the office and/or hospital setting. AHS
The value that you bring to the team:
· Responsible for editing and/or reviewing captured charges and medical documentation to determine appropriate CPT/ICD-10/HCPCS codes and modifiers for E&M and small procedure services rendered in the office and/or hospital setting for physician.
· Responsible for review outpatient and inpatient procedures reports, abstracting appropriate procedure does and entering charges into EMR.
· Responsible for communicating documentation discrepancies with coding support staff and coding supervisor.
· Responsible for creating patient charts and entering demographics and insurance in EMR when applicable.
· Verify data entry of patient’s demographics, insurance, and hospital charges are entered correctly.
· Accurately enter and attach insurance and authorizations to patient’s encounter in EMR
· Serve as a coding resource and assist with coding questions as needed.
· Assist coding supervisor with escalated coding questions from team members and physician practices.
· Maintain an accuracy rate of 90% or above for all work Quality Assurance reviews.
· Complete assigned work in a timely manager and maintain departmental production standards.
· Maintain open communication with Coding Team and Coding Supervisor.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· 2 or more years of experience in physician based coding for both E&M (outpatient/inpatient) and surgical procedures.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
At least one of the following coding certifications:
· Certified Professional Coder (CPC) or Certified Professional Coder Apprentice (CPC-A) if less than two years of experience
· Certified Coding Specialist – Physician (CCS-P)
· Certified Coding Associate (CCA)
· Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT)
· Certified Billing and Coding Specialist (CBCS)
· Technical program certification in medical coding or Associates Degree in Medical Billing/Coding.
· Current knowledge of E&M and surgical coding.
· Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to explain required documentation needs to physicians and staff via EMR system.
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18595408/coder-physician-enterprise-remoteLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005