Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1151 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!St. Luke's Health System
Boise, IdahoNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Sonic Healthcare USA
Sonic - Richardson,NEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Daytona Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!ScionHealth
Louisville, KentuckyNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!ScionHealth
Louisville, KentuckyNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Aiea, Hawaii
Internal Number: REQ-021832
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
The Marketing Systems Specialist provides support to the Sales/Marketing and IT departments under the direction of the Sales Manager, working as the primary liaison to facilitate Electronic Medical Record (EMR) interfaces, invoicing, compendium updates and basic EMR/portal troubleshooting. This role supports a variety of administrative functions related to sales and revenue analysis and IT functions; including the creation of sales collateral and documents, the maintenance of documents and files, invoice reconciliation and data entry.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelor or Associates in Business, Marketing or similar field preferred
- Minimum six (6) months experience in a marketing or business field, healthcare experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of EMR technology preferred
- Advanced technology skills using MS Office (Excel, Publisher, Word) and Adobe products
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Successfully pass Company pre-employment drug test and periodic and random thereafter
- Demonstrated and proven ability/experience in accomplishments in all of our five core values:
- Performs a variety of office functions such as collecting data, organizing and preparing documents for management approval, data entry, research, invoice reconciliation
- Provides support to and is the liaison between the sales/marketing and IT departments
- Maintains and organizes documents and files
- Communicates effectively with all departments and external clients verbally and in writing
- Creates sales documents such as requisitions, flyers, and memos
- Strong communication skills and the ability to multitask while meeting competing deadlines
- Adheres to confidentiality, safety, compliance, and legal requirements
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Light to Moderate physical effort (lift/carry up to 25 lbs)
- Occasional reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, and crouching
- Frequently prolonged standing/sitting/walking
- Must be able to see, hear, and respond adequately
- Frequent to moderate computer work
- Air conditioned office
- Sufficient noise and interruptions to cause distraction
- Frequent exposure to video display terminals
- May be asked to work occasional irregular or extended hours
- Frequent use of hands and fingers
- Type by touch, minimum of 45 wpm
- Perform mathematical operations in a reasonable timeframe
- Perceive pertinent details and verbal or tabular material
- Ability to see things from the customer's/patient's point of view and respond in a timely appropriate and courteous manner
- Handle emergency situations with calmness and professionalism
- Ability to work effectively with others and promotes positive working relationships
- Perform arithmetic operations quickly and accurately
- Understand meaning of words, ideas associated with them and their effective use
- Understand instructions, reason, and make judgments
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, and computer literacy required
- CUSTOMER-FOCUSED: Aware of customer needs; makes decisions with customer in mind; builds strong customer relationships.
- COMMUNICATOR: Proactively conveys a clear, convincing, and timely message; possesses strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- PROBLEM SOLVER: Uses data and logic to quickly find solutions to difficult challenges.
- BUSINESS SAVVY: possesses business and organizational know-how; understands how to accomplish tasks through formal channels and informal networks.
- RESOURCEFUL: Knows how to get what is needed; manages time and workloads for maximum efficiency.
- QUALITY CONSCIOUS: Delivers accuracy and precision in work products; mindful of technical requirements, rules, and standards.
- TIME-WISE: Prioritizes; respects others' time; adheres to schedules and agendas.
- COLLABORATIVE: Works effectively with others to accomplish goals.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Company:Clinical Laboratories of Hawaii, LLP
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.About Sonic Healthcare USASonic Healthcare USA is a division of Sonic Healthcare Limited, one of the largest diagnostic laboratory medicine companies in the world. We aspire to help people live better, healthier lives. We focus on delivering the highest quality laboratory information through our unique Medical Leadership model and federated structure, through regional diagnostic laboratories operating across the United States. Since its establishment in 2007, Sonic Healthcare USA has grown to become the third largest laboratory medicine company in the United States, with operations across the country. From our boardroom to our individual practices, we are guided by the leadership of our medical specialists, senior scientists experienced managers, all of whom understand the unique demands and privileges of working to improve the health of our patients.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18592212/marketing-systems-specialistLoading. Please wait.