Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 758 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Akron Children's Hospital
Akron, OhioNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Lake Wales, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Chatsworth, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Chatsworth, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Palm Coast, FloridaNEW! NEW!Vail Health
Vail, ColoradoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Tampa, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Calhoun, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Northern Nevada Health System
RENO, NevadaNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Calhoun, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!Kindred Hospitals
Gardena, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!The Joint Commission
Oakbrook Terrace, IllinoisNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Calhoun, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Altamonte Springs, Florida
Internal Number: 23005454
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Job Location: Remote
The role you’ll contribute:
The Physician Enterprise (PE) Local Director of Revenue Cycle (LDRC) serves as the primary contact between assigned Practices, Revenue Integrity, Coding, the Software Vendor and the Central Billing Office (CBO) for all aspects of the billing and collection of professional services. Working closely with the Corporate Revenue Cycle Director (CRCD), the LDRC is responsible for the proactive management of the client as well as creating organizational transparency regarding revenue cycle performance. Management of the relationship requires full assessment and understanding of the revenue cycle, including a thorough understanding of systems, processes and service specific coding and billing requirements, proactive identification of opportunities for revenue cycle improvement initiatives, and development of plans to implement process improvements.
The LDRC will report directly to the AdventHealth Physician Enterprise CRCD but will maintain an indirect reporting relationship to the local Operations leadership. The purpose of this local reporting relationship is to ensure revenue cycle activities are viewed as an accountability of the local operations team.
The value that you bring to the team:
- Utilize and maintain monitoring and reporting systems to ensure revenue cycle activities are meeting stated goals. Communicate issues as necessary.
- Establishes and manages effective ongoing communication with various stakeholders including Physicians to identify and address business needs
- Develop and maintain knowledge of payer billing requirements and ensure the operating teams are complying in a manner to ensure proper and timely reimbursement.
- Maintains revenue cycle KPIs within established industry standards and instills accountability and ownership at the appropriate level.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of Federal, State, local and industry regulations to ensure compliance.
- Develop plans and initiate actions to ensure compliance with organizational targets and standards for revenue cycle activities to enable accounts receivable management to rank within the top quartile performers in the physician practice industry.
- Provides assessment, analysis and proposes solutions for revenue cycle questions.
- Implement and enforce the application of AdventHealth developed revenue cycle policies and procedures.
- Develops standardized approaches for revenue cycle related operational issues, report and quality management.
- Drives for changes in work processes that will improve functional area efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Effectively analyzes revenue cycle processes and communicates findings/analysis to various audiences, including but not limited to Corporate/local PE management and regional finance and executive committee(s).
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- 5 years of experience in healthcare receivables, patient access management, or related field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Healthcare Management
- At least 8 years of experience in healthcare receivables, patient access management or related field
- Master’s Degree in Business, Accounting, finance or Healthcare Management
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
- At least one of the following certifications:
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder), CAA (Certified Coding Associate), CCS (Certified Coding Specialist), RHIT (Registered Health Information Technician), RHIA (Registered Health Information Administrator), CHFP (Certified Healthcare Financial Professional) or FHFMA (Fellow of the Healthcare Financial Management Association), CHE (ACHE Certified Healthcare Executive), FACHE (Fellow in the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE))
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18590555/director-pe-revenue-cycle-remoteLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005