Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 50 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Chatsworth, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Tampa, Florida
Internal Number: 23012942
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift: Day Shift
Location: 3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Tampa
· AdventHealth Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
· Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
· Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
· Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Concierge team delivers on AdventHealth Tampa’s promise to provide the highest quality welcome to all visitors, patients, families, and team members as they arrive to the facility.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· All tasks shall be performed in a competent, highest quality, and timely manner
· Conducting visitor registration processes
· Ensures Service Standards in their personal appearance and the facility.
· Proactively interacts with all internal and external customers.
· Routinely circulates through the facility to ensure the customer's service experience.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· 1 year experience in hospitality, hotel guest services or hospital setting.
· Good communication skills and must be fluent in English - speaking, reading and writing.
· Must have a clear, concise, audible and professional voice. Good telephone skills required.
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18590549/concierge-prnLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005