Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1496 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Optum Medical Care
Mt Kisco, New YorkNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!St. Luke's Health System
Meridian, IdahoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Ocala, FloridaNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Suffern, New YorkNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!The Brooklyn Hospital Center
Brooklyn, New YorkNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Puyallup, WashingtonNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Bolivar Medical Center
Cleveland, MississippiNEW! NEW!Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Miami, Florida, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orange City, FloridaNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Tacoma, WashingtonNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Suffern, New YorkNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Puyallup, WashingtonNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Beaumont, TexasNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Tavares, Florida
Internal Number: 23013261
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits and Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
- Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Waterman – 1000 Waterman Way. Tavares, FL 32778
The role you’ll contribute: The Senior Employee Experience Partner (SR EEP) will facilitate and provide support for general human resources policies and procedures. This role provides administrative support to the human resources function to include document management, and customer service support. SR EEP provides support for employee events, engagement programs, and communication. Individual uses excellent customer service skills in promotion of the HR operating model and serves as a liaison with shared services as necessary. Other responsibilities may include, but not limited to, new hire processing, separation of work procedures, and compliance monitoring for regulatory requirements.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Provides service related to ensuring employee experience is intentionally and professionally cared for, including employee onboarding, regulatory compliance maintenance, and coordination of HR projects
· Provides office administrative support utilizing excellent customer service skills while promoting the HR operating model. Specific office administration duties may include, but not limited to: ordering and managing inventory of office supplies, manage ingoing/outgoing mail, managing calendars and schedules for HR Director as necessary, preparing agendas, taking minutes, and managing phone/walk-ins as appropriate to support HR operating model.
· Supports HR programs and initiatives at a local level, such as: employee engagement and recognition events, new hire onboarding and orientation, and other projects as assigned by HR Director. Assists with providing research for policies, training, strategic planning, and other human resource issues.
· Responsible for employee badge administration process, maintaining badge supplies, and printer maintenance.
· Performs transactional work as directed related to department and organizational design changes.
· Share responsibilities for candidate and new hire experience components, to include, but not limited to: guiding candidates as appropriate to interviews, serving as liaison to hiring manager, talent acquisition team, and employee health as appropriate, completing new hire onboarding process, and supporting new hire orientation logistics. Supports processes for immigration regulatory compliance.
· Responsible for processing, tracking, and documenting compliance-related functions, such as: license/certification/registration maintenance, documentation of employee competencies and performance evaluations, orientations, and employee health requirements.
· Shares responsibility for document management which may include but not limited to, scanning/filing/linking documents for employee HR files, preparing documentation for regulatory agencies, coordinating regular audits to ensure compliance requirements are met, and coordinating with HR Shared Services as appropriate for document management needs.
· Manages separation of work processes as directed.
· Responsibilities may include, scheduling exit interviews, and facilitating repayment programs in coordination with shared services.
· Tracks and monitors compliance and documentation for special compensation programs according to policy and coordinates repayments with Assistant HRBP, shared services as appropriate. Examples of special pay programs include sign-on bonuses and GN program incentives.
· Supports employee wellness program administration.
· Supports employee events, projects, and communication as directed, examples include: service awards programs and events, mailing projects, employee related functions, local job fairs, open enrollment events and communication.
· Manage logistics related to employee engagement and retention programs, such as meal tickets and prizes.
· Assists with management and maintenance of HR policies and procedures according to organizational documentation and storage process.
· Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance. Participates in the revision of policy changes.
· Track HR metrics as directed in support of HR analytic needs.
· Monitors budget expenses as directed.
· Demonstrates stewardship in facility resources.
· Champions mission integration and culture development.Qualifications
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business or related field, OR 2-3 Years of Human Resources Experience
· Bachelors in human resources, business or related field.
· 2+ years of HR experience
· Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Society for Human Resources Certified Professional (SHRM-CP
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18590412/employee-experience-partner-seniorLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005