Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 755 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Vail Health
Avon, ColoradoNEW! NEW!St. Joseph Regional Medical Center
Lewiston, IdahoNEW! NEW!Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!Bolivar Medical Center
Cleveland, MississippiNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Benefis Health System
Helena, MontanaNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Davenport, FloridaNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Puyallup, WashingtonNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Cedar Knolls/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Rome, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Wake Forest, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!California Correction Health Care Services
Corcoran, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Auburn, WashingtonNEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Des Moines, Iowa, IowaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas
Internal Number: 464628
TheÂ Chief Executive Officer (CEO)Â is accountable for operational oversight of hospital systems and services in a manner that optimizes provision of care and outcomes for the long-term acute care patients who are adults ranging in age from 18 years to geriatric adults over 65 years of age experiencing medically complex conditions, physical/pulmonary rehabilitation and wound care needs.
TheÂ Chief Executive Officer:
- Sets the business strategy and promotes the mission, vision and values of the organization.
- Builds a senior management team that fulfills the Mission of Cornerstone Hospital Group and successfully meets strategic, operational and programmatic goals approved by the Governing Board.
- Creates and promotes a desired culture for the organization.
- Supports employee and patient education to enhance knowledge, skills and necessary behaviors to facilitate health.
- Adopts an approach to hospital wide performance improvement to ensure important processes and activities are measured, assessed and improved systematically.
- Promotes quality outcomes through effective planning and efficient utilization of healthcare resources.
- Directs the financial and budgetary performance of the hospital.
- Participates in system-wide policy decisions affecting the hospital.
- Collaborates with community leaders and hospitals, physicians and facility team members to design services.
- Accountable for leadership of all hospital staff, delegating and coordinating to achieve quality cost effective outcomes.
Cornerstone Healthcare Group, based in Dallas, Texas, was founded in 1990 and provides excellent healthcare services to our patients, residents and their families.
Our employees make a difference, join us so you can too! We pride ourselves on our quality of care, responsive service, and commitment to excellence. We treat each employee, patient and resident like we would a member of our own family, and measure our success by the direct impact we have on improving the quality of life for our employees, patients and residents.QualificationsÂ
- Ability to project a professional Image.
- Current knowledge of state and federal laws and regulations that apply to financial practices in long-term acute care.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards of practice in job situations.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications used in job functions (Word processing, graphics, databases, spreadsheets, etc.)
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Healthcare Related field minimum.
- Masterâ€™s Degree highly preferred.
- Five (5) years of senior management or executive positions in an Acute Care or Long Term Acute Hospital.
- Ability to manage conflict and find creative alternatives to difficult situations.
- Leadership ability to nurture people in their pursuit of high standards.
ÂAbout ScionHealthMore Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18586147/chief-executive-officer-ceoLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005