Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1530 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.San Francisco VA Health Care System (SFVAHCS)
San Francisco, CaliforniaOptum Medical Care
Mt Kisco, New YorkNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!St. Luke's Health System
Meridian, IdahoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Ocala, FloridaNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Suffern, New YorkNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!The Brooklyn Hospital Center
Brooklyn, New YorkNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Puyallup, WashingtonNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Bolivar Medical Center
Cleveland, MississippiNEW! NEW!Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Miami, Florida, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orange City, FloridaNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Tacoma, WashingtonNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Suffern, New YorkNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Puyallup, WashingtonNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Beaumont, TexasNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobAssociate Chief of Staff for Ambulatory CareSan Francisco VA Health Care System (SFVAHCS)ApplicationDetails
Location: San Francisco, California
Type: Full Time
Sector:Hospital, Public and Private
Internal Number: -
The San Francisco VA Health Care System (SFVAHCS) is seeking a qualified individual to take on the newly created role of Associate Chief of Staff for Ambulatory Care.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Interprets the needs of the Health Care System, participates in problem solving, obtains buy-in, and optimizes the practice of care.
- Formulates long and short-range goals and objectives, plans, and programs for the service.
- Coordinates with the Chief of Staff and facility management to integrate the healthcare system and VISN objectives.
- Works collaboratively with the Chief of Staff to develop strategies to support Ambulatory Care, to lead performance improvement and quality initiatives and to provide guidance and oversight in the day-to-day operations of all Ambulatory Care clinics in SFVAHCS medical centers and seven community-based outpatient clinics. Priority initiatives include expansion of video encounters and creation of innovative strategies to meet the prevention needs of Veterans.
- Coordinates the interdisciplinary service activities with other services and clinics of the facility by collaborating with other Service Chiefs in the Medical Center to achieve optimum interdepartmental cooperation to assure that quality patient care is maintained.
- Maintains awareness, understanding, application, and practice of established and revised VHA, VISN, and Medical Center policies, precedents, and directives pertaining to the service. Identifies performance improvement opportunities and applies approved criteria in the process of accessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating such opportunities. Implements service guidelines consistent with the successful accomplishment of Performance Measures (wait times, clinic practice guidelines, performance indicators, customer service standards, etc.).
- Ensures high quality Veteran care, efficient clinical operations, promote innovations in quality and patient safety, and support staff in transformative change initiatives
- Serves as a Veteran advocate for quality of medical care, patient rights, and confidentiality. When necessary, recommends appropriate programmatic changes and responses to issues of patient complaints.
- Ensures the Medical Staff maintains the appropriate competency levels, supports a program of staff development that upgrades knowledge and skills of the service personnel and prepares future leaders for the service.
- Responsible for medical staff in the following levels of care:
- Specialty Care
- Clinical Pharmacists
- Urgent Care Clinic
- Provides direct patient care as needed in ambulatory care settings as needed, utilizing face to face visits and telemedicine.
Cooper Drangmeister, Physician/Provider Recruiter: Cooper.Drangmeister@va.govOUR MISSION: To fulfill President Lincoln's promise "To care for those who have served in our nation's military and for their families, caregivers, and survivors" - by serving and honoring the men and women who are America's Veterans. How would you like to become a part of a team providing compassionate whole health care to Veterans?Readying Warriors and Caring for Heroes! This position is located within Surgical Services at the CAPT James A. Lovell Federal Health Care Center (FHCC) in North Chicago, IL. The FHCC is a first-of-its-kind partnership between the Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA), and Department of Navy (DoN)/Department of Defense (DoD). It is larger than just a single facility, but rather it is a fully-integrated medical care facility with a single combined VA and Navy mission. The combined mission of the FHCC means active duty military and their family members, military retirees, and eligible veterans receive health care at this facility.VA encourages persons with disabilities to apply. The health related positions in VA are covered by Title 38, and are not covered by the Schedule A excepted appointment authority. Join the FHCC team of energetic, career-minded professionals! For additional information, click onhttp://www.lovell.fhcc.va.gov/index.asp.https://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18585619/associate-chief-of-staff-for-ambulatory-careLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005