Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1118 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.CHRISTUS Health
Corpus Christi, TexasNEW! NEW!PIH Health
Whittier, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!DSFederal
Bethesda, MarylandNEW! NEW!PIH Health
Whittier, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!PIH Health
Los Angeles, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Remote Eligible, MarylandFeatured! Featured! NEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Merriam, KansasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Denver, ColoradoNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!PIH Health
Whittier, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Merriam, KansasNEW! NEW!PIH Health
Whittier, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!PIH Health
Los Angeles, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobSenior HR Business Process Automation AnalystAdventHealthApplicationDetails
Location: Altamonte Springs, Florida
Internal Number: 23009149
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Monday - Friday
Location: 893 Hope Way Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
The role you’ll contribute:
The Continuous Improvement and Operations Team is part of the HR Shared Services organization within AdventHealth corporate. The team exists to enable the short-term, long-term, and ongoing value creation and benefits realization of HR Shared Services and the broader HR organization. Broadly, the team’s purpose is fulfilled by carrying out work centered on the core concepts of continuous improvement / total quality management / operational excellence; organizational excellence; project, program, and portfolio management; and transformational change / behavioral science. Specifically, the team’s purpose is fulfilled by strategic planning and journey mapping, analyzing the business, solving problems, designing solutions, and implementing change.
The Senior HR Solution Design Analyst focuses primarily on solving problems and designing solutions. These solutions low- or no-code and could include any combination of the following Microsoft applications: SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents for Teams, On-Premises Data Gateway, Office 365, etc. Solutions could also include other applications outside of Microsoft—this is where you contribute your creative and unique perspective! The solutions you develop could be longer-term solutions or could be short- to mid-term solutions that serve as a proof-of-concept for longer-term solutions.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Work in a project-based, team environment focused on the definition, design, development, and delivery of solutions that add or create value for the business
- Facilitate/participate in conversations aimed at initiating, planning, executing, monitoring/controlling, and closing projects and facilitate/participate in the creation of high-level project deliverables which could include charters, stakeholder registers, scope documents, and project schedules.
- Facilitate/participate in conversations to define problem statements, understand root-cause issues, and brainstorm innovative solutions that create the most value for the organization. The value you add to these conversations comes from your technical knowledge and experience with tools such as SharePoint, Teams, Power Automate, Power Apps, and other low- or no-code solutions.
- Collect business requirements / needs from end-users and translate into specifications for low- or no-code solutions that solve root-cause issues related to tools, technology, and resources that support our people and the processes they perform.
- Serve as a “citizen developer” by turning business requirements and specifications into low- or no-code solutions while exploring assumptions, rethinking processes, and seeing every challenge as an opportunity for improvement.
- Create visual representations / diagrams such as process flows, storyboards, workflows, data architecture maps, prototypes, navigation models, screen flows, wireframes, and / or proofs of concept to help illustrate how your solution solves business problems, meets the needs of end-users, and creates value for the organization.
- Ensure quality deliverables by facilitating demos and testing your solutions before turnover to end-users while addressing any defects. You will act as a product owner by soliciting feedback from end users on enhancements and by troubleshooting / debugging as needed.
- Facilitate/participate in high-level conversations aimed at identifying aspects of change resulting from your solutions, how those changes impact stakeholders, and how to best enable stakeholder adoption of future-state solutions (specifically the solutions you design); and create or participate in the creation of high-level change management deliverables such as “release notes”, user guides, training materials, communications, demos, etc.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Computer Science, or related discipline
- 5+ years of related experience
- Understanding of and experience with automation tools and techniques (including robotic process automation (RPA), process mining, optical character recognition (OCR), etc.) and effective and efficient data architecture design / data relationships.
- Understanding of basic design principles that enable end-users to adopt solutions easily while adding / creating value for the business; excellent visual design, typography, layout, and color sensibilities / branding skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or related discipline
- Extensive experience building Power Automate flows, including REST APIs, on-premises data gateways, desktop flows, expressions, and functions.
- Extensive experience building Power Apps solutions.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
- Microsoft Power Platform certification (i.e., Fundamentals, Functional Consultant Associate, App Maker Associate, Developer Associate, or Solution Architect Expert) preferred but not required
- LEAN, Six Sigma, or other quality management certification preferred but not required
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or other business analysis certification preferred but not required.
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18585117/senior-hr-business-process-automation-analystLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005