Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1338 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Tacoma, WashingtonNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Winter Garden, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Tampa, FloridaNEW! NEW!Akron Children's Hospital
Akron, OhioNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Suffern, New YorkNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Celebration, FloridaNEW! NEW!WakeMed Health & Hospitals
Raleigh, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Lake Wales, FloridaNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!St. Luke's Health System
Boise, IdahoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Palm Coast, FloridaNEW! NEW!Vail Health
Vail, ColoradoNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Tampa, FloridaNEW! NEW!WakeMed Health & Hospitals
Raleigh, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!St. Francis-Emory Healthcare
Columbus, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Altamonte Springs, Florida
Internal Number: 23008864
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Monday - Friday
Location: 893 Hope Way Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
The role you’ll contribute:
The Workforce Planning Manager is responsible for researching an analyzing data and developing strategies and recommendations across multidisciplinary functions to assure the organization has the workforce needed to execute company strategy. Forecasts the impact of demographic shifts and external factors, predicts new roles and competencies needed for the workforce; performs gap analysis between talent supply and demand; makes recommendations between build, buy, borrow to close talent gaps and ensure the right talent in the right job. Defines futures with qualitative data. Aligns operational strategy with needs for the recruitment and evaluation of temporary staff assigned to AdventHealth facilities. Oversees AdventHealth’s partnership with other designated Master Service Providers to ensure alignment to business goals.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Provides consultative and analytic support in the development of strategic workforce plan for the organization to address complex strategic workforce planning issues.
- Plans the implementation of strategies and solutions across multidisciplinary functions including workforce forecasting, recruitment and workforce management.
- Works collaboratively with HR Business Partners in developing facility workforce plans, and system-wide strategic workforce plan.
- Uses futuring techniques to question current paradigms and explore alternative futures.
- Provides consulting services for initiatives across regions or within facilities.
- Assists in the preparation on analyses on employee population.
- Prepares reports and presentation on demographic profiles, turnover and recommended workforce initiatives.
- Leads development of projects to include structure, approach and work plan.
- Facilitates and contributes to the development of methodologies for supply/demand workforce forecast models.
- Monitors and measure effectiveness of workforce strategies.
- Analyzes data, provides recommendations and makes presentations on workforce trends, forecasts, supplies, predicts future skills needed and gaps.
- Works on assignments of large scope and complexity, impacting regions or multiple regions or having organization wide impact.
- Leads and supervises workforce planning specialists as well as Contingent Workforce Specialists Has responsibility to select, hire, develop and terminate employees.
- Prepare annual budget briefs to meet recruitment needs for AdventHealth partners
- Oversee annual Diversity and Inclusion Accountability reports
- Establishes partnerships with clients, applicants, and employment agencies to effectively and efficiently staff employment gaps. Partners to proactively identify staffing needs, job specifications, essential job criteria, competencies, qualifications, and skills needed for openings.
- Manages temporary staffing agreements with external vendors, in collaboration with supply chain. Performs regular review of rates, contracts, and compliance.
- Develops, implements, strategic planning process, in collaboration with system recruitment leadership, to ensure alignment with AdventHealth’s short- and long-term objectives.
- Maintains and delivers effective relationships with patient service market leadership. Resolves clinical practice problems, ensures resolution, and acts as a liaison between leadership and vendors. Manages the relationship with Master Service Provider(s) (MSP). Establishes clear goals for the MSP that are aligned with AdventHealth short and long-term business strategies. Ensures strong metrics are visible to drive decision making.
- Support the stakeholders’ need for information regarding the terms and provisions of contract labor agreements with MSP plus any exception staffing suppliers, and act as the go-to resource when issues or disputes arise related to such agreements
- Design and develop customize Workforce Planning Dashboard for C-Suite Leaders
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or related field.
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience in human resources, workforce planning or forecasting.
- Experience leading teams.
- Experience with Managed Service Provider offerings and/or outsourced services procurement
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
- Strategic Workforce Planner (SWP) certification required within 6 months of hire.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- Master’s degree in business, human resources or related field
- Proficiency in advanced Excel preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Power Bi; Dashboard creation
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18584998/workforce-planning-managerLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005