Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 245 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Wesley Chapel, FloridaNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!PIH Health
Los Angeles, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Tacoma, WashingtonNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Deland, FloridaNEW! NEW!Nicklaus Children’s Health System
Miami, FloridaNEW! NEW!The Children's Hospital at Saint Peter's University Hospital
New Brunswick, New JerseyNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Valhalla, New YorkNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Texarkana, TexasNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaMultiCare Health System
Puyallup, WashingtonVeterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
San Antonio, Texas, TexasLoading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Orlando, Florida
Internal Number: 22041243
EMS Pediatric Paramedic Transport AdventHealth Central Florida
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Debt-free Education
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus*
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. Itâ™s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Nights (3pm - 3am) - 3 shifts per week
*Shifts eligible for weekend shift differential, 2nd shift differential & 3rd shift differential*
The community youâ™ll be caring for:
- Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital, 1,368-bed AdventHealth Orlando
- We offer great benefits with immediate Health Insurance coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and South America
- AdventHealth Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the country
- We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation, providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and 125,000 outpatients each year
The role youâ™ll contribute:
Practices in accordance with the philosophy, standards of care, policies, procedures and practice guidelines of Florida Hospital for Children; functions within the guidelines of the protocols for the transport program that are reviewed and agreed on by the Neonatal and Pediatric Medical Directors and Transport Manager. Identifies, plans, implements, and evaluates pediatric patients in collaboration with the medical team for receiving pediatric patients. Adheres to Florida Hospital Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value youâ™ll bring to the team:
- Demonstrates through behavior Florida Hospitalâ™s core values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship and Teamwork as outlined in the organizationâ™s Performance Excellence program booklet.
- Assists in completing medication, supplies and equipment inventories each shift, restocking as needed. Completes and submits logs as per department protocol. Keeps the work environment clean and organized. Maintains the unit in a constant state of readiness.
- Utilizes a working knowledge of the service areas and takes the most direct route to reach a destination. Operates emergency vehicles safely in a variety of weather and emergent conditions in accordance with established safety standards. Effectively communicates delays and updates to dispatch. Immediately reports any damage or vehicle issues to the supervisor.
- Documents patient assessments provides interventions with accurate administration and calculation of medications and the responses, as per department protocols and FH policy. Utilizes specific knowledge in emergency care of pediatric and adolescent patients.
- Works as a team member, able to effectively communicate with other health care members. Provides a complete verbal and written document for hand off of care and patient safety.
- Follows department SOPâ™s (standard operating procedures), treatment protocols and use of available resources.
- Proficiency in understanding and use of equipment/systems in the department to include but not limited to the Right Cad, EPCR, Cerner, cardiac monitor, medication pumps, stretchers, etc.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
- Graduate of a paramedic program
- Current Paramedic license with Florida State Board
- CEVO/EVOC (Commercial Emergency Vehicle Operator/Emergency Vehicle Operations Course)
- Active Class D or E Florida Driverâ™s License
- Driving record in accordance with Florida Hospital policy
- C-NPT (Certified in Neonatal Pediatric Transport)
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18584546/paramedic-transport-pediatric-nightLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005