Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 646 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.MultiCare Health System
Tacoma, WashingtonNEW! NEW!Akron Children's Hospital
Akron, OhioNEW! NEW!St. Luke's Health System
Boise, IdahoNEW! NEW!WakeMed Health & Hospitals
Raleigh, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!St. Francis-Emory Healthcare
Columbus, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
San Marcos, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Northern Nevada Health System
RENO, NevadaNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!WakeMed Health & Hospitals
Raleigh, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Ocala, FloridaNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!The Brooklyn Hospital Center
Brooklyn, New YorkNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Montebello, New YorkNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Beaumont, TexasNEW! NEW!Conway Medical Center
Conway, South CarolinaFeatured! Featured! NEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Miami, Florida, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Burleson, TexasNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Maitland, Florida
Internal Number: 23009340
RN Registered Nurse Specialty Care – Cardiology – AdventHealth Medical Group
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Up to $3,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Shift Details
The community you’ll be caring for:
- More than 800 physicians, 450+ advanced practice providers, and 2,600 clinical and support staff in over 40 specialties, provide patients with a broad range of medical and surgical services.
- AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL operates over 200 offices, providing compassionate, multidisciplinary care to more than one million patients a year.
- In existence since 1994, AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL has demonstrated consistent growth and stability in an ever-changing health care market.
The role you’ll contribute:
Performs a wide variety of professional nursing care activities and accommodates services for the physicians and the practice, following established standards, practices, policies and procedures. Candidate must have demonstrated knowledge of professional nursing theory and practice to give and evaluate patient care. Knowledge of organizational policies, regulations and procedures to administer patient care.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Oversees appointment scheduling to ensure preferences are given to patients in emergency situations.
- Escorts patients to exam room within 15 minutes of arrival time as logged on the sign in sheet.
- Accurately performs and records in patient chart height, weight, temperature, blood pressure, respiration, and pulse. Screens complete and appropriate medical information from patient.
- Assists patients for exam, having them in proper undress. Instructs patients clearly in collection of samples and tests needed. Collects specimens within 10 mins of being ordered by the physician. Performs vena punctures within timely manner.
- Prepares equipment and aids physicians during treatment, examination and testing of patients. Maintains and securely controls medical supplies and medication counts, with adequate supporting records.
- Completes referrals (for other MD’s and insurance companies), hospital admissions and processes information and gives patient clear instructions.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
- Current, valid Florida State of Board Nursing Registered Nursing License.
- CPR Certified
- One to two years of professional nursing experience; physician office preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18583027/registered-nurse-rn-cardiologyLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005