Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 630 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Vail Health
Avon, ColoradoNEW! NEW!St. Joseph Regional Medical Center
Lewiston, IdahoNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!Bolivar Medical Center
Cleveland, MississippiNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!WakeMed Health & Hospitals
Raleigh, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Yuma Regional Medical Center
Yuma, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
San Antonio, Texas, TexasNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Wake Forest, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Des Moines, Iowa, IowaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Northern Nevada Health System
RENO, NevadaNEW! NEW!The Joint Commission
UNAVAILABLE,NEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Altamonte Springs, Florida
Internal Number: 23013289
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day Shift (Hybrid)
The community you’ll be caring for:
602 COURTLAND ST, Orlando, 32804
The role you’ll contribute:
The Business Analyst (II) serves as a liaison between clinical and operational service lines supporting a variety of quality and performance measurement initiatives throughout the organization through participation in development and maintenance of reports, scorecards and dashboard tools. These initiatives include but are not limited to tracking clinical quality outcomes, monitoring and improving patient safety efforts, and benchmarking internal performance against external peers. The Business Analyst (II) analyzes qualitative and quantitative clinical, financial and administrative data from multiple sources, and synthesizes results into meaningful reports and presentations on a regular basis. The Business Analyst (II) develops and maintains a robust, working knowledge of the business area that they support. The Business Analyst (II) is the subject matter expert of the key drivers and measures of success for this business area and demonstrates thorough understanding of the short-term and long-term direction of the service line. The Business Analyst (II) is expected to actively demonstrate outstanding customer service and maintain relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Demonstrates, through behavior, AdventHealth Orlando’s service standards.
- Works with clinical and operational staff to develop and maintain performance measurement processes (database development, benchmarking, KPI development, systems documentation, and reporting/dashboard deployment).
- Interacts frequently with leadership and quality personnel (including ancillary, safety, acute care, and integrated health services) to facilitate discussions of existing data products while assessing unmet analytic needs and potential enhancements.
- Analyzes and interprets data to identify areas for improvement and provide meaningful data-driven insights and recommendations to leadership.
- Develops key performance indicators (clinical outcomes, cost, length of stay, patient satisfaction, etc.) through gathering requirements, defining specifications and establishing goals or benchmarks.
- Manages complex datasets by identifying, aggregating, cleaning and validating data from multiple sources in preparation for reporting use.
- Uses analytical techniques to design, develop, and maintain reports, scorecards, and dashboards that provide insight to the organization.
- Conducts financial and/or operational analyses and interprets results to support business stakeholders in making strategic decisions.
- Collaborates with other analytics staff to develop and improve analytic products.
- Supports system-wide quality improvement efforts through collaboration with multi-disciplinary audiences, from executives to front line staff.
- Develops subject matter expertise around business/clinical operations and their relation to performance measurements.
- Conducts regular data mining/extraction from database and tables.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree with two (2) or more years of relevant experience, preferably in a related field such as: business, health care, engineering, information systems, or mathematics discipline, or
- Master's degree with one (1) year of relevant experience, preferably in a related field such as: business, health care, engineering, information systems, or mathematics discipline
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- Bachelor's degree preferably in a related field such as: business, health care, engineering, information systems, or mathematics discipline, or
- Master's degree preferably in a related field such as: business, health care, engineering, information systems, or mathematics discipline, and
- Two (2) or more years of experience in a related analytic position, and
- One (1) or more years of experience in a healthcare organization
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18583016/business-analyst-iiLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005