Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 946 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!St. Luke's Health System
Boise, IdahoNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Sonic Healthcare USA
Sonic - Richardson,NEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Daytona Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!ScionHealth
Louisville, KentuckyNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Yuma Regional Medical Center
Yuma, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!ScionHealth
Louisville, KentuckyNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Remote, Texas
Internal Number: REQ-021175
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
The scientist works independently using cutting edge tools to invent solutions for a large variety of interesting and challenging problems. The scientist develops and implements advanced analytics, medical/bio informatics and predictive tools for pathology informatics at Sonic. The scientist normally works Monday through Friday day-light business hours or as needed.
- Implement best practices (enterprise level) and advanced models using data science and machine learning.
- Work with global teams to collect data, design and build models to support product development and improve their outcomes.
- Evaluation of novel methodologies, approaches and solutions for various healthcare problems including but not limited to next generation sequencing, digital pathology and clinical informatics.
- Support sustainable life cycle for data including generation, ingestion, registry, quality and governance.
- Identify underutilized data sources for improvement of product design.
- Assist in decision-making process for test results using statistical analysis.
- Develop and maintain robust systems for managing and reporting advanced test results.
- Ph.D. degree in Bioinformatics, Computer Science, Computational Biology or a related field plus 1-year experience in a computational role OR M.S. degree with 5 or more years of experience in a scientific role
- Practical research experience in one or more of the following areas: microscopy, histology, digital pathology
- Experience with laboratory information and data management systems
- Experience in developing and validating machine learning models with deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Theano, Keras, Torch, Caffe etc.
- Experience in scripting languages such as Python, ImageJ macros, R etc.
- Experience in interface/dashboard development is preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A good candidate must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, enthusiasm, and initiative on a daily basis
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment is a must.
- Attention to detail is critical to the success of this position.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Category:Information Technology
Company:Sonic Healthcare USA, Inc
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.About Sonic Healthcare USASonic Healthcare USA is a division of Sonic Healthcare Limited, one of the largest diagnostic laboratory medicine companies in the world. We aspire to help people live better, healthier lives. We focus on delivering the highest quality laboratory information through our unique Medical Leadership model and federated structure, through regional diagnostic laboratories operating across the United States. Since its establishment in 2007, Sonic Healthcare USA has grown to become the third largest laboratory medicine company in the United States, with operations across the country. From our boardroom to our individual practices, we are guided by the leadership of our medical specialists, senior scientists experienced managers, all of whom understand the unique demands and privileges of working to improve the health of our patients.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18580301/senior-applied-data-scientistLoading. Please wait.