Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 600 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.CHRISTUS Health
Corpus Christi, TexasNEW! NEW!PIH Health
Whittier, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Round Rock, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Denver, ColoradoNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!PIH Health
Whittier, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!PIH Health
Whittier, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Longview, TexasNEW! NEW!PIH Health
Downey, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!PIH Health
Los Angeles, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!PIH Health
Los Angeles, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!PIH Health
Whittier, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Valhalla, New YorkNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Summit/NJ/USANEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Tacoma, WashingtonNEW! NEW!Sonic Healthcare USA
Aiea, HawaiiNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Houston, Texas
Type: Full Time
Internal Number: 164541
Epic Interface Engineer Lead is responsible for the design, development, documentation, testing, and maintenance of integration and interface efforts that supports Epic and new or existing enterprise-level integration solutions. The person in this position coordinates interface projects with affected departments and personnel. Reviews, corrects, reconciles and analyzes various clinical and financial system reports to assure that all interface activities between the clinical and financial systems are handled correctly. Leads architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluations, and tracks, communicates development project status, dependencies, and risks to the project team and leadership, providing technical expertise on assigned applications.
About Harris Health SystemThe Harris Health System is a fully integrated healthcare system that cares for all residents of Harris County, Texas. We are the first accredited healthcare institution in Harris County to be designated by the National Committee for Quality Assurance as a Patient-Centered Medical Home, and are one of the largest systems in the country to achieve the quality standard. Our system includes 23 community health centers, five school-based clinics, a dental center and dialysis center, mobile health units, a rehabilitation and specialty hospital and two full-service hospitals.Ben Taub Hospital is a world renowned Level I Trauma Center with 586 licensed acute-care beds and provides a wide range of specialty care outpatient services. Lyndon B. Johnson Hospital is a 328 licensed bed acute-care hospital with a newly expanded Level III trauma center and a distinguished regional center for neonatal intensive care for high-risk deliveries.Harris Health is a teaching system for Baylor College of Medicine and The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth). We train the next generation of healthcare providers on the latest medical procedures and technological breakthroughs.With... our fully integrated electronic medical records system, we offer patients the convenience and assurance that their medical history is accurate, safe and available when and where it is needed. Our Medical Home designation ensures that we offer a full range of preventive, specialty and acute care services for the entire family.Show moreShow lessMore Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18580231/epic-interface-engineer-leadLoading. Please wait.
- Responsible for assessment, estimation, design, coding, testing, implementation, and support of new and existing interoperability and integration solutions staying current with new technologies and best practices.
- Identifies opportunities to leverage new technologies and improve processes, providing expertise on assigned domains or assets including the interrelationships with other systems, applications and technology.
- Partners with the operational teams and users to gather and analyze highly complex business and technical requirements to design or produce efficient and effective interface solutions
- Participates in or leads project design walkthroughs, evaluating dependencies between applications, advising on alternative approaches, and designing for effective interfaces
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of business practices, application interdependencies and interface functionality when writing or modifying code, testing, issue triaging and troubleshooting interface logic.
- Provides a broad understanding of the business, business needs, and how applications support the business, and use that information to lead the interface development process
- Establishes and maintains productive working relationships with business partners and project, application, and technical teams
- Leads code review process to ensure development work adheres to standards and specifications; tracking exceptions to verify they are addressed in a planned and timely manner
- Provides expertise and leads the selection and implementation of technology solutions, tools, methodologies, standards and best practices, champions their merits and use and provides guidance and oversight to ensure project adherence to those standards and practices.
- Exhibits expert knowledge of information messaging standards (I.e., HL7/FHIR, ANSIx12 and middleware principles and concepts (i.e., APIs, REST, SOAP, Web Services, etc.)
- Develops program code based on defined specifications following programming standards, and ensures the program functions according to specifications
- Maintain and revise system design documentation, technical documentation, support instructions and user guides as needed.
- Ensures that comprehensive unit testing is complete, contributes to development of test scripts, responds to inquiries, and resolves issues as the developed code moves through the testing process and into production