Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 112 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Nemours
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Parker, ColoradoNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Orlando, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Gainesville, Florida, FloridaNicklaus Children’s Health System
Miami, FloridaHarris Health System
Houston, TexasBaylor Scott & White Health
Austin, TexasLoading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Saint Louis, Missouri
Internal Number: 50698
Hybrid position. There will be travel to the clinics.
BJC is hiring for a CIS I Coordinator. Ideal candidate will have background in Healthcare.
BJC Medical Group is the multi-specialty physician organization of BJC HealthCare and includes over 600 doctors and advanced practice providers who are affiliated with the top-ranked hospitals in the area.
Since 1994, BJC Medical Group has provided access to the world’s best medicine through caring people and integrated systems. The providers are nationally recognized for excellent patient satisfaction and quality health care.
BJC Medical Group physicians are trained and certified in over 25 medical specialties and serve patients in more than 125 locations in the greater St. Louis, mid-Missouri and southern Illinois areas.
The Clinical Information System (CIS) Coordinator I supports the implementation of system upgrades, and assists with design and testing efforts for enhancements to clinical information systems. This position builds collaborative relationships with hospital leadership, clinical department users, providers, IS and other corporate departments to facilitate usage and acceptance of clinical applications.
- Provides support to end users and participates in training, process improvement and quality assurance initiatives; provides new and ongoing application training.
- Provides new and ongoing clinical systems training and assesses current level of knowledge of new users; works with department management to provide additional clinical�application education; participates in CIS Teams and Projects; serves as a point of contact for HSO department or unit; assists with mapping of workflows.
- Reviews, tests and implements system enhancements and upgrades.
- Provides daily support to clinicians through review of clinical reports, audits, downtime procedures, and troubleshooting.
- Maintains communications to hospitals regarding clinical system changes and upgrades.
- Associate's Degree- Business/related
- <2 years
- No Experience
- Bachelor's Degree- Business/HC Admin/related
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity EmployerAbout BJC HealthCareBJC HealthCare is one of the largest nonprofit health care organizations in the United States, delivering services to residents primarily in the greater St. Louis, southern Illinois and southeast Missouri regions. With net revenues of $5.5 billion and more than 30,000 employees, BJC serves patients and their families in urban, suburban and rural communities through its 15 hospitals and multiple community health locations. Services include inpatient and outpatient care, primary care, community health and wellness, workplace health, home health, community mental health, rehabilitation, long-term care and hospice. BJC is the largest provider of charity care, unreimbursed care and community benefits in the state of Missouri. BJC and its hospitals and health service organizations provide $785.9 million annually in community benefit. That includes $410.6 million in charity care and other financial assistance to patients to ensure medical care regardless of their ability to pay. In addition, BJC provides additional community benefits through commitments to research, emergency preparedness, regional health care safety net services, health literacy, community outreach and community healt...h programs and regional economic development. BJC’s patients have access to the latest advances in medical science and technology through a formal affiliation between Barnes-Jewish Hospital and St. Louis Children’s Hospital with the renowned Washington University School of Medicine, which consistently ranks among the top medical schools in the country.Show moreShow lessMore Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18579163/coord-cis-iLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005