Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 813 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Vail Health
Avon, ColoradoNEW! NEW!St. Joseph Regional Medical Center
Lewiston, IdahoNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!Foundation Health Partners
Fairbanks, AlaskaNEW! NEW!Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!Bolivar Medical Center
Cleveland, MississippiNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Davenport, FloridaNEW! NEW!Yuma Regional Medical Center
Yuma, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Morristown/NJ/USANEW! NEW!Atlantic Health (SP)
Cedar Knolls/NJ/USANEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Shawnee Mission, KansasNEW! NEW!Nicklaus Children’s Health System
Miami, FloridaNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Rome, GeorgiaNEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
San Antonio, Texas, TexasNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Auburn, WashingtonNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Wake Forest, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
San Antonio, TexasNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Boise, Idaho
Internal Number: 72341
St. Luke's Health System in Boise, ID or Twin Falls, ID is seeking a Medical Librarian to join our Clinical Learning & Student Services team.
The Systems & Electronic Resources Librarian will lead the library's efforts to create a user-friendly, streamlined online presence, managing the library's systems and electronic resources.
- Provides expert library technology administration and management with specialized knowledge of library systems, resources, and middleware, including the ILS, discovery system, online databases, proxy server, link resolver, etc.
- Provides training and education to other library staff on the library's technology platforms and systems; provides timely, courteous, and efficient library technology assistance and training to patrons.
- Creates and maintains documentation of library systems, processes, and procedures.
- Coordinates and maintains the library's electronic resources in collaboration with the Collection Development Librarian.
- Serves as the technical liaison with health system technology representatives and vendors for library technology and related systems.
- Participates in redesign and quality improvement of library processes and programs.
- Resolves access and connectivity issues in collaboration with health system IT and vendors.
- Explores, evaluates, and recommends new library technology applications, trends, and best practices; leads and manages implementation.
- Performs assessment of library technologies and web services.
- Provides front desk reference and circulation services as required.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Master's degree in library science from an ALA program with an emphasis on medical librarianship OR an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience: 1 year of experience
- Licenses/Certifications: None
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.About St. Luke's Health SystemAs the only Idaho-based, not-for-profit health system, St. Luke’s Health System is part of the communities we serve, with local physicians and boards who further our organization’s mission “To improve the health of people in our region.” Working together, we share resources, skills, and knowledge to provide the best possible care, no matter which of our hospitals you choose.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18577173/medical-librarianLoading. Please wait.