Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 726 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.St. Luke's Health System
Meridian, IdahoNEW! NEW!Benefis Health System
Great Falls, MontanaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!MultiCare Health System
Puyallup, WashingtonNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Montebello, New YorkNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Burleson, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Manchester, KentuckyNEW! NEW!California Institute of Technology
Pasadena, CaliforniaNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Parkland Health
Dallas, TexasNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!Nemours
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!WMCHealth
Suffern, New YorkNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Englewood, Colorado
Type: Full Time
Salary: 18.94 Hourly Wage
Categories:Business & FinanceOperations
Sector:College / University
Required Education:2 Year Degree
Internal Number: -
Rocky Vista University
Rocky Vista University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer that does not discriminate against an employee or applicant based upon race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Rocky Vista University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location, Job Title, Benefits
Rocky Vista University in Englewood, CO has an opening for a
Accounts Payable Specialist (Full-Time)
To be considered for this position applicants should submit a resume/cover letter and salary requirements.
$18.94 to $23.65+ per hour, the posted salary range represents the minimum to the midpoint within RVU's compensation plan. RVU's full compensation structure provides a minimum to a maximum range. The salary of the finalist(s) selected for this role will be set based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to skill, knowledge, experience, education, and credentials.
RVU offers a full benefits package that includes Health, Dental and Vision insurance, along with 2 weeks (minimum) accrued paid vacation days per year, 12 accrued sick days per year, personal days, 13 ½ paid holidays and 401(K) match up to 7% based on employee's contribution. A hybrid work model with remote flexibility is also available for eligible positions.
Commitment to Inclusive Excellence: We are Rocky Vista University (RVU), a diverse, equitable, and inclusive healthcare education university that recognizes, values, and respects the commonalities and differences reflected in our students, staff, faculty, and alumni. We strive to be compassionate healthcare educators and practitioners who embrace and champion diversity, equity, and inclusion.
RVU is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Process accounts payable invoices and check requests, issue checks and electronic payments, timely and accurate transaction processing, account analysis, reconciliations and schedules.
Essential Job Functions
- Process high volume accounts payable with proper invoice coding, PO matching, and approvals for multiple departments across campuses.
- Processes, audits and reconciles monthly billing expense reimbursements for receipts and proper coding.
- Respond to vendor inquiries and RVU faculty/staff to resolve issues, ensure payment files are successfully transferred and payments are authorized timely.
- Ensures check printing and Electronic Payment (ACH) are efficiently processed for payment each week (100+ per week).
- Audit and process credit card statements in Concur.
- Conducts1099 maintenance and review.
- Maintains vendor files and contract database.
- Assist in month end close process including analysis of outstanding invoice accruals.
- Create and maintain Excel spreadsheets.
- Input and maintain data entry for department.
- Train new employees in accounts payable functions and assist with any questions or concerns.
- Other duties as assigned by Assistant Controller/Accounting Manager or Controller.
Marginal Job Functions
- Input and maintain general ledger entry.
- Assist administration, faculty, and staff in special projects.
- Participate in RVU outreach activities.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability to work in multi-cultural setting.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Detail oriented, organized and self-starter.
- Ability to prioritize job responsibilities.
- Strong time management skills.
- Reliable and professional.
- Demonstrated commitment to valuing equity, diversity and contributing to an inclusive working and learning environment.
- High School Diploma
- some related experience
- Some college
- Course work in Business, Accounting, Finance or a related field
- Previous experience at an accredited university, health profession college, or medical school
Final applicant will be required to pass background check and drug screening.
Qualified applicants will be contacted. There may be an additional video interview for you to complete. Please watch your email including spam and promotions folder.
Rocky Vista University, on the recommendation of the COVID-19 Response Team (CRT), implemented a mandatory vaccination policy for all employees and students effective July 1, 2021. Appropriate exemptions may be considered, and individual state laws may apply.
Rocky Vista University is in full compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and does not discriminate with regard to applicants or employees with disabilities, and will make reasonable accommodation when necessary. The following are essential abilities and physical requirements for all positions at the University.
- Ability to orally communicate effectively with others;
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, using the English language;
- Ability to work cooperatively with colleagues and supervisory staffs at all levels;
- May be exposed to short, intermittent, and/or prolonged periods of sitting and/or standing in performance of job duties;
- May be required to accomplish job duties using various types of equipment/supplies to include, but not limited to, pens, pencils, calculators, computer keyboards, telephone, etc.;
- May be required to transport oneself to other campus offices, conference rooms, and on occasion, to off-campus sites to attend meetings, conferences, workshops, seminars, etc.
PI216427223More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18575369/accounts-payable-specialistLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005