Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1202 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!Bolivar Medical Center
Cleveland, MississippiNEW! NEW!St. Joseph Regional Medical Center
Lewiston, IdahoNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Nemours
Wilmington, DelawareNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!Foundation Health Partners
Fairbanks, AlaskaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Tampa, FloridaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!UNM Hospital
Albuquerque, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!Baylor Scott & White Health
Temple, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Ormond Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Beebe Healthcare
Lewes, DelawareNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobRegistered Nurse Specialty Care Pediatrics PRNAdventHealthApplicationDetails
Location: Lake Mary, Florida
Internal Number: 23017506
RN Registered Nurse Specialty Care PRN – Pediatrics – AdventHealth Medical Group
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: PRN Per Diem
Shift: Saturday, 8am - 12pm and PRN M - F
Location: 410 Waymont Ct. Lake Mary, Fl 32746
The role you’ll contribute:
Performs a wide variety of professional nursing care activities and accommodates services for the physicians and the practice, following established standards, practices, policies and procedures. Candidate must have demonstrated knowledge of professional nursing theory and practice to give and evaluate patient care. Knowledge of organizational policies, regulations and procedures to administer patient care.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Oversees appointment scheduling to ensure preferences are given to patients in emergency situations.
- Escorts patients to exam room within 15 minutes of arrival time as logged on the sign in sheet.
- Accurately performs and records in patient chart height, weight, temperature, blood pressure, respiration, and pulse. Screens complete and appropriate medical information from patient.
- Prepares equipment and aids physicians during treatment, examination and testing of patients. Maintains and securely controls medical supplies and medication counts, with adequate supporting records.
- Completes referrals (for other MD’s and insurance companies), hospital admissions and processes information and gives patient clear instructions.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
- Current, valid Florida State of Board Nursing Registered Nursing License.
- CPR Certified
- One to two years of professional nursing experience; physician office preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
About AdventHealthAt AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18575198/registered-nurse-specialty-care-pediatrics-prnLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005