Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 1030 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!St. Joseph Regional Medical Center
Lewiston, IdahoNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New YorkNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Phoenix Children's
Phoenix, ArizonaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Tampa, FloridaNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!UNM Hospital
Albuquerque, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Irving, TexasNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Ormond Beach, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Altamonte Springs, FloridaNEW! NEW!Beebe Healthcare
Lewes, DelawareNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Vanderbilt Health
Nashville, TennesseeNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Harris Health System
Houston, TexasNEW! NEW!Vail Health
Avon, ColoradoNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Maitland, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Tampa, FloridaNEW! NEW!Loading... Please wait.ApplicationDetails
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Internal Number: 6880
Nemours is seeking a Sr Enterprise Intelligence Developer to join our Nemours Children's Health team. This is a REMOTE position.
The Senior Enterprise Intelligence Developer is primarily responsible for the design, development, and ongoing maintenance of business intelligence solutions for all areas of clinical and business operations. Additionally, this position leads efforts necessary for resolving complex technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation. The position will also participate in researching and evaluating new technology products or may suggest changes or enhancements to existing products as required to support the overall Nemours Enterprise Intelligence strategy.
- Serve as a technical lead and subject matter expert in the area of business intelligence solutions (report/dashboard) development to successfully facilitate the delivery of these items in support of clinical and business objectives.
- Engage with application analysts, business analysts, and report/dashboard end users to assess needs, gather and define requirements, and document solution specifications.
- Design, develop, test and deploy business intelligence solutions (dashboards and/or reports) that adhere to department standards and best practices.
- Cultivate productive customer relationships and ensure that solutions meet customer needs and align with the overall Nemours Enterprise Intelligence strategy.
- Debug, monitor, and troubleshoot solutions and continuously evaluate solutions for optimization. Make recommendations for optimizations where appropriate.
- Collaborate with other information systems teams to Identify and troubleshoot data quality concerns.
- Actively participate in data governance activities and contribute to the development of team goals, product roadmaps and strategic plans.
- Teach, coach and mentor other developers as required to help the team collectively deliver on goals and objectives.
About NemoursNemours is committed to improving the health of children. As a non-profit children’s health organization, we consider the health of every child to be a sacred trust. Through family-centered care in our children’s hospitals and clinics in Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Florida, as well as world-changing research, education and advocacy, Nemours fulfills the promise of a healthier tomorrow for all children — even those who may never enter our doors. Nemours began more than 70 years ago with the vision of Alfred I. duPont to improve the lives of children and to do whatever it takes to prevent and treat even the most disabling childhood conditions. Today, through our children’s hospitals and health system, we directly care for 250,000 children annually in Delaware Valley and Florida, including families who travel from across the country and world to see our specialists — treating every child as we would our own. We also reach beyond the walls of our hospitals and clinics to be a voice for children on a national and international level, and to lead the way in prevention, intervention, education, and research. Nemours is growing to better serve the children and families in our ca...re. We have 1.1 million square feet of space currently devoted to providing children’s healthcare or under construction, all designed with significant input and advice from our patients and families.Show moreShow lessMore Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18571689/sr-enterprise-intelligence-developerLoading. Please wait.
- A Bachelor's Degree or higher in computer science, MIS, or related technical field preferred or equivalent work experience required.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years' experience in data analysis, design and development of reporting and business intelligence solutions in a data warehouse environment required.
- Qlikview or QlikSense development experience preferred.