Loading...Job Seekers, Welcome to NQF Quality CareersActive Advanced Search Filters: (Click to remove)Search FiltersUse this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.Search Results: 380 JobsCreate AlertLoading... Please wait.Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!ScionHealth
Louisville, KentuckyNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Santa Fe, New MexicoNEW! NEW!Akron Children's Hospital
Akron, OhioNEW! NEW!Foundation Health Partners
Fairbanks, AlaskaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!CHRISTUS Health
Shreveport, LouisianaNEW! NEW!BJC HealthCare
Saint Louis, MissouriNEW! NEW!Nicklaus Children’s Health System
Miami, FloridaNEW! NEW!Nicklaus Children’s Health System
Miami, FloridaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Hinsdale, IllinoisNEW! NEW!Mary Washington Healthcare
Fredericksburg, VirginiaNEW! NEW!AdventHealth
Tampa, FloridaNEW! NEW!Duke University Health System
Durham, North CarolinaNEW! NEW!Northern Nevada Health System
RENO, NevadaNEW! NEW!Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Saint Louis, Missouri, MissouriWakeMed Health & Hospitals
Raleigh, North CarolinaWakeMed Health & Hospitals
Raleigh, North CarolinaVeterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Charlotte, North Carolina, North CarolinaLoading... Please wait.Expand Show Other JobsJob Saved Save JobVice President, Total Rewards – Phoenix Children’sPhoenix Children'sApplicationDetails
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Type: Full Time
Sector:Health Care System
Internal Number: 28679
When you join the healthcare team at Phoenix Children’s, you’ll see the world of medicine through the eyes of a child. You’ll be amazed by something new every day, inspired by the capabilities and expertise of your co-workers, and you’ll be able to transform your professional ambitions into realities. Here, you can be part of a growing system that will never outgrow its sense of joy, purpose or discovery. Come grow with us.
We’re looking for lifelong learners who transform curiosity into discovery to join us in an inspiring place—filled with hope, positivity, support and compassion.
Vice President, Total Rewards – Phoenix Children’s
The Vice President – Total Rewards (VP-TR) will report to the SVP of Human Resources and will be a key member of the senior Human Resources team, partnering with the internal HR team in support of all business leaders across the organization. A critical ingredient of the HR function, and its support to customers, is the Total Rewards team. Phoenix Children’s Hospital currently employs about 5,800 team members, and the growth curve continues to accelerate!
The VP-TR will lead all compensation, benefits, and wellness functions for PCH to ensure all total rewards systems and programs support corporate missions, goals and strategic objectives. This leader will provide strategic and operational leadership in the design, development, implementation, administration, and communication of the Hospital’s Total Rewards program, including health, welfare, wellness, retirement, base pay, incentives and other rewards and perquisites. The VP-TR will lead a team that analyzes current rewards programs to ensure they align with business strategy and optimize the ability to attract and retain top talent.
The VP-TR will oversee the design and administration of compensation programs including all aspects of executive and physician compensation. In collaboration with the senior leadership team, the VP-TR will develop the Total Rewards philosophy and supporting policies and practices. This leader will act as the Chair of the Retirement Investment Committee, which oversees and reviews the investments of the assets of the Section 401(k) and 457 plans sponsored by PCH and also oversees the administration of the Plans. The VP-TR will staff the Board of Compensation Committee and present to the entire Board of Directors as directed.
- Bachelor's degree in business, human resources or related field required; Master's degree strongly preferred.
- Industry certifications such as SPHR, CCP, CEBS and CBP preferred.
- 10+ years leadership experience successfully leading compensation and benefits for a large, complex and growing healthcare organization and experience within an organization known for outstanding employee engagement is required. Ability to point to direct impact in achieving a successful transformation in culture.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement strategic, innovative and effective total rewards programs.
- Healthcare industry experience is a must, with demonstrated experience with physician, executive and staff compensation.
- Ability to create strategy and execute. Highly analytical and metric based. Able to use data to manage operations and create transparency in performance across all aspects of total rewards.
- A seasoned, strategic, hands-on, consultative and collaborative approach.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with senior leaders, middle management and human resource colleagues. Ability to consult with senior leadership around total rewards concerns and initiatives.
- Strong leadership credibility, leadership skills and a relationship builder is desired.
- Results oriented with the ability to inspire and motivate a team to achieve goals.
- Extensive experience in total rewards operations with a strong commitment to quality and continuous improvement practices.
- Must be able to manage competing demands and accept criticism and constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
Phoenix Children’s offers full- and part-time employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive pay with bonus potential
- Relocation assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance beginning the first day of the month following hire date
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 per year
- Work today, get paid tomorrow with DailyPay
- Childcare discounts and much more!
For immediate consideration, please email resume to Thomas Licari: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 847-609-9065.
The Phoenix Valley Region is the fifth largest metropolitan area in the US. Over the last several years, Phoenix and its surrounding communities have experienced significant population growth while still maintaining a favorable cost of living compared to the other largest metro areas. Year-round sunshine, abundant scenic desert landscape, and access to every possible cultural and recreational and spectator sports activities are other advantages of living in the Phoenix Valley area.
Phoenix Children’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer.About Phoenix Children's
For more information about the hospital, visit: http://www.phoenixchildrens.org.More Jobs from This Employerhttps://careers.qualityforum.org/jobs/18570187/vice-president-total-rewards-phoenix-children-sLoading. Please wait.
1099 14th Street NW
Washington DC 20005